Reviews for Ambrosia
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
So adorable! :D
iwillstillopenthewindow chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Loved it! For me, it was a bit angsty, just right for SasuSaku!
theheckwithit chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Hey, loved your fic, could i pleease translate it into spanish?
Deploringly chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
That was so cute ! ;)
Miko-chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
*heart melts*
AVAuchiha chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Aw this is so sweet.

"Flowers die in the cold."

That line was just wonderful...
ShreddingRibbons chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
very, very magnificent. i loved this, your use of adjective is simply impecable. everything sounds so fresh and crisp, like it very well might with fresh flowers and a rainy day. you have great descriptive talent, i look eagerly forward to your other works.

I would also like to have my own fanfiction to be reviewed by you. That, in itself, would be utterly refreshing. i also strive for comments so...if you will...
foreversnow chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I honestly thought she was going to shut him out of her life and he'd end up a lonely mess in the rain. Good thing he didn't.

Awesome oneshot. )
Caroline Berlin chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Ew! No. Just, no. Sakura is supposed to stay independent, and strong, and NOT GIVE IN! Alright, so technically she's not supposed to do anything in this story that you don't tell her to, but WHERE'S YOUR FEMINISM? She doesn't need him!

Whew. Alright. Sorry. I'm just kind of hating men right now, and I was really hoping this would be a

Sasuke-is-left-on-his-ass-boohoo story. Hey, could I request a strong!Sakura too-bad!Sasuke story?

THE retard
smileyfacebabe chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Aw! This is so extremely cute, I adore it. :) I like how you did the lines like these, '(He stares up at the steps ; golden petals falling at his feet- and he runs.' '...-And he would come to my apartment and bring me flowers.' '/so. very. perfect.../' They're so cool 3

Take care
Immortalfantasylover chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I cryed reading this. and my mom gave me a wtf look. Great story!
XBadxSassX chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Aw. I want some bastard that is REALLY late to do that to me(still love you Sasuke). And a friend who will be like I want you to try...then I want you to fail...hehe.

Its really beautiful, your story.
SakuFlame chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
i like it, had my chest tightening a lil

keep writing,
cheriper chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
oh my god.

that was so beautiful. i love the ambrosia-thing. wow, i loved it. super.
Bhria-hime chapter 1 . 1/1/2009