Reviews for Escaping Fate
mcdde5Heno chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
I am relatively new to your writing, and I just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading your stories! You are so in tune with the characters that reading one of your stories is like watching an episode. I can picture it perfectly in my mind. Reading gives me a chance to escape everyday life for awhile, and for that...I thank you! I love both Sam and Dean, but my favorite character is Sam. I love stories that have to do with his powers and others (like hunters, demons, etc.) capturing him. I don't know if you are still writing, but I am definitely going to follow/favorite you in hopes that you are. Thanks again!
Gabriella chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
I've been reading a lot of your stuff latetly and honestly think your awesome, and I love everything you write and how you completely understand the bound the brothers share.
deanssammy chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
oh my that's a kinda mean ending leaving it sure I'm going to read the folow up story.
deanssammy chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
OH my that sound's reslly bad what that fucker's going to do to him.
deanssammy chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
ohoh poor sammy. what a cliffie,lucky for me the story's writen.
deanssammy chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
squee me like' to C2
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 11 . 9/28/2010
Really, really, really awesome story. Kept me awake much longer than I had planned... and kept me from doing homework... eh... you're just an awesome writer.
lelann37 chapter 11 . 3/7/2008
loved it! you write such great and interesting stories. thanks!
spnMom chapter 11 . 2/29/2008
Wow, intense story. I didn't read your previous story, so I am going to get to that this weekend. If you publish a chapter daily, that is great! I hope you have a sequel to this one in the hopper... or maybe it is done since you are so quick! Thanks, loved your story. I always like a little Hurt!Sam and Sammy with powers!
afanfromSicily chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Loved the story! I didn't realise I was holding my breath until the last chapter. Figuratively speaking. Otherwise I'd have ended my reading at the first chapter...

Can't wait for the sequel!

Ornella
GDrone chapter 11 . 2/22/2008
Can't wait for the continuation!
psylocke23 chapter 11 . 2/19/2008
Loved this story! And of course I will be awaiting the next ones.

Anxiously awaiting for for brotherly angst.

Catch you next time! (and happy to be loved by you, as I am much loving you and your stories)
psylocke23 chapter 10 . 2/19/2008
Another great chapter...I loved your description of Sam huddling in the corner...I always can get the best visuals from your desciptions. I was surprised that Ruby's brother was inside Sam, great twist. Yay for Sammy being back again! But he still has a lot of healing to do.
twinchaosblade chapter 11 . 2/19/2008
Okay, the first paragraph of the Epilogue was a bit succinct but I liked for Dr Weston to show up and Dean getting in full-on protective mode with Sam again. I'm quite a bit amazed at the fact that she obviously found out where they went into hiding but I actually think it's a good move on her side. After all, Sammy's not doing so swell either. I think he could use the professional once-over before heading out again.

I'm holding my breath for your next installments! And I'm speechless at the amout of well-written text you succeed to put down in so little time! *awes*

Keep it up, I'll be with you for the ride!
twinchaosblade chapter 10 . 2/19/2008
Now that was unexpected! I didn't think Ruby's brother was still inside Sam, and it was really him who used those awesome powers. You have no idea how much I loved the swirling objects in the room! That was one of my favourite descriptions as was how Sam huddled in the corner and folded his tall frame into a tiny ball. Fantastic use of words there. It literally ebbed through the monitor screen just how scared and hurt Sammy was. Well done.