Reviews for Unfortunate Predilections
malugargula chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Really great
I really wish to see how they got together eventually :)
M7007 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
can you write a sequel? Also, I have a poll for a genre for a Chloe and Oliver story and would really love your opinion.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Lois always cracks the hell out of me!
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
That was cute. I'm glad you didn't make Lois a bitch. Some writers seem to have a thing with making her the evil one that stands between Chloe and Oliver. Chloe and Oliver have the same ring as Lois and Clark. Hopefully the writers catch up.
Sheen Shan chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
OOH! please please please continue!it's getting awesome i'm suddenly super interested i want to read more!
shadowglove chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
giggles...I liked that last line. Poor Clark...hahaha
SarahOL1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Oh, I would love for you to post a little more to this story! It's been great so far, and I especially liked the "how long I was dead and I how dead I was" because it made me think of The Princess Bride-and that made me realize you had two separate Cary Elwes references in one story! I love him! So, really, what I'm saying here is that I enjoyed your fic, and I hope you add more!
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I definatly loved this...you should really think about posting more.
evil goddess saiyajin chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
wow love this chapter, please continue the fic...please!
jamie chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
loved it - PPMS!
kirkVSpicard chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Wow this story is really well written. Update soon!
SarcasticEnigma chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
that's it? you really should post the ending because this fic, as good as it is, and it really is, feels so incomplete. the way you ended it, it just reads like there's something missing. and if it's supposed to be a chlollie, it just feels so unresolved. but i do like this, i just wish it was finished.
WhoJackman chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I love it, I am intrigued and I love the character depictions. bravo
lovestoread chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
hey i love this! i hope to read more soon!
pipersmum chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Loved it I just knew that Lois was going to catch Ollie out and find her in the bed. I hope you write more to this as I would love to read it.