Reviews for A Series of Inexplicable Coincidences
TulipMonster chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
I am in love with this!

Please continue! Ahh!
P. Cythera chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
i like it :P and i want more, more, more! :P pretty please :)
AnimeMandi22 chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
omg I loved it. are you going to post more? I can’t wait to read more. when are you going to finish. What is Draco up so is it really that he only wants to be an auror or is there something else? And what did the paper say? If you aren’t going to write more I would really like for you to tell me what was suppose to happen because I really like this story and want to know what’s going on.
the.gold.in.the.shadow chapter 8 . 6/22/2008
so, so, so funny! i love your draco! i have to admit that he was so annoying at first, the very first time i read the story, despite the fact that i laughed out loud, i didn't keep reading. but god, does he grow on you. which is how real people are. fantastic story! can't wait for more!
Icce chapter 8 . 5/7/2008
aw what happens next plese hurry!
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 8 . 3/26/2008
Aw, but Draco's so cute!

From Me x
neverenough chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
oh oh! cruelly blind harry & adorably strange hyper malfoy, god i love it! but oh this suspense is killing me & ya know it's really not fair to harry or draco cause obviously they really need some cute, sexy fluffy lovin' & well... draco always gets what he wants, right? right!
Honor Stephanie Harrington chapter 8 . 3/20/2008
aww, poor malfoy...

poor baby just wants to help(sniffle)

Luci
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 8 . 2/27/2008
if only[:

harry's so funny.
The future Mrs.Draco Malfoy chapter 8 . 2/21/2008
...was that it? thats the end? wheres' the promised romance?
debzzz chapter 8 . 2/21/2008
Oh Harry's being a little harsh but well Draco sure acts like he owns or at least like he should own the world!Can't wait for next chapter!
Jester08 chapter 8 . 2/21/2008
I love this story so far! It's hilarious! Update soon please and keep up the excellent work! _
Netrixie chapter 8 . 2/21/2008
that CAN'T be the end, right! *begs* you, you, you CAN'T! that would be to mean!

But i bet ur just keaving us with a cliff hanger, right? ur not really going to end it off like that! *whimpers* are you?

Much love and pleading puppy dog eyes

Dani
hieisdragoness18 chapter 8 . 2/21/2008
wow. totally funny. draco is way ooc though and yet not. its good what happens next?
Llama-k'Leysha42 chapter 8 . 2/20/2008
aww... no... it can't be teh end, Harry! get outta De Nile and kiss the boy!

so sweet Harry's thanks and Draco is always cute :"3 *huggles*