Reviews for A Celebration of Hearts
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Aw, utterly sappy, but you've got to coo over it anyway.
Preemtive Karma chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Brilliant! I agre with cloud on the overdone-ness of valentines day, haha.

When riku was thinking about his fear of fire, have you already writtin a fanfic about that, if you did i cant find it and can you tell me what its called?
Frozen Obsidian chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
That was really sweet. I love the line Not everyone had Riku’s ability to just sit down and build a device that could break all laws of nature and allow cross-world communication. " It just makes me grin like anything. And there's a teensy little mistake near the end you put 'hi' instead of his... hi hand atop of one of Minnie’s, but I love it~

~Super PUP is a klutz
Twilight Kyu chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Nice story and nice romance! Happy Valentine's Day _

P.S.

I made the sequel to the Rakenzarn Tales series, it's called Rakenzarn Chronicles: Reborn. Please check it out if you had enough time, okay _
darktenshi17 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
This was so sweet. It made me go 'aw' at the end
pinknerffan chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Okay, I think I'm going to melt into a big pile of goo, it was adorable! Simply cute, and I loved Zell and Quistis' (Travis and I do that as well) and I liked Cloud and Reno's as well.
Sassy Aloo chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
The FLUFF! Oh my sweet Shiva, it's great.

I think I cooed the most at the Kairi/Hayner thing... oh so cute, and I'm not sure why I tend to like that one the most, but I do.
Jediempress chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Wow. That was so... sappy. I didn't know you had it in you. Absolutely wonderful but... I think you killed my brain with sweetness. I love Reno. All of these were very appropriate.