Reviews for Daydreaming
Mar-Mar21 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Very nice. It's sweet how they argue. I want a guy like Edward!
runaway xo chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
So insanley adorable, god i'm like crying from it being so cute! hah, amazing fanfic!
thedownbeat chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This would have been a heartfelt moment if we all didn't know that Edward was going to just walk away in a couple of months in the future.

Sorry to rain on your parade.

Anyway, you are an excellent writer, though so your gonigin my fav. list.

-Image.
stupidvampires101 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
That was so sweet and true. If I didn't know any better I would have thought that was an outtake from one of the books! Once again you prove you are an excellent writer!
kohana.of.the.roses chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I really like this story. It is very interesting. I quite like the fact that they are both trying to be calm about things and try to talk rationally. I also like when Bella tells Edward that he underestimates her.
abovetherim chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
WOW I really enjoyed that, just like I do with everything you write!
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
aww that was so sweet! I liked it. XD
Goldsparkler chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Yeah another new story from one of my favorite authors!
InvaderPancake chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Aww..How sweet, but sad.
Lovebugs chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
That was great. Edward is so stubborn in seeing how bella loves him. What a wonderful way it was written!
Blush at Twilight chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Aw... beautiful. Will they ever really understand what the other is trying to say? I understand both of their points of view perfectly but Bella's is most definitely the way to go. Besides, I would never bet against Alice :)
writerscraftpen chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
aw

its so sweet and sad at the same time !

i love it :D
BluSkye425 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
OME! It's so adorable! *sigh* But Edward is seriously unbelievably stupid at times...I'm glad he eventually gets over that stupidity!
nothingleft chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Very nice. Loved it. Not many past view stories out there. Loved it. Very sweet. Did I mention I loved it? ;P
newfoundlove chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Very sweet and well written. You did a great job of staying on character - very realistic conversation.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »