Reviews for Foxes of Konoha v20
Midnight-Wolf18 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I like this please update i vote haku and zabuza to live and definitely haku and naru
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Who in the hell would be stupid enough to take a wife

in this village?

He's a moron if he stays there one more second.

Beatings, molested and rape and he's still there?
super12 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Like the idea so far.

Cant wait for more.

Hinata, Temari, Ino, Anko and Haku those are the five girls I choose!
the shadow overlord279 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
i vote for yugito temari nd haku. nd haku lives, zabuza dies nd gives his sword to naruto
wishingsky18 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Oh my gosh... I just started reading this story and i love it. I love this continue your fantastic work! I gonna die if you don't! XD
Lesychan chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Good start...lets see how it goes...

AnkoxYugitoxHaku
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Add Yugito(along with Nibi(with Yoruichi's body), Anko, and Haku. Let Zabuza live.
Silent Magi chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
First I would like to say that while I enjoyed the original one, I do enjoy this one just as much. You have a very good writing style, and I hope to see more of it.

Voting:

Haku - Female, living

Zabuza - Living (I can just see him and the other fathers 'asking' Naruto about his intentions with their daughters... in a group, only to be cowed by said daughters)

The Harem four: Hinata (Of course, Hinata-chan ROCKS!), Haku (Small crush developed in Wave, leads to big problems ;P), Tenten (She needs more sweet, sweet lovin' cause she's a cool character, but sadly underplayed), Yugito (They can support each other with their inner demons, or if nothing else, she can have a similar thing as Naruto does only with cats)

Beyond that, I'd suggest that Anko and Kurenai act as mother figures to Naruto and the girls, helping them to get used to sharing their man. Beyond that, could throw in hints of them being in... similar relationships in the past. Or for complete Jiraiya effect, being in a relationship with each other.

*runs from the anti-pervy patrol*
wicked witch of the south west chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Hello, Im so glad that I found this story again. Please make Haku alive. If you want to make Haku male or female its up to you. Zabuza.. Im kinda on the fence about him. I think Haku got killed off too early in the wait for chap#2.
Admiral Sanchez chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
This is actually one of the few first chapters of barely started stories that I like. It's good. I'm looking forward to the update.
1v2 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
nice frist chapter also i vote for ino/tenten/haku to be in naruto's harem

also i vote for haku to be a girl and to live.
Ericstpierre chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
hum...seems weird...is the other voice Kyuubi? as for the harem well...Temari, Kin and Anko
Ninjamaster-255 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008

who is yugito again?

any way as for the harem first a female haku

haku in general is just to cool a character to kill off just make her inclusion into the harem a bit slow lke not immediatly after the mission to wave or were ever they meet

second ino because they normally naruto and her are so much alike that there will be some humor between them plus she is a pretty obvious choice to lead the harem in certain activties if you have them go that far her personality fits

temari,yugito(who?), and anko i cant really see in the harem or i dont wanna see

so tenten and kin

tenten because there's no one else and we dont see her much and kin because one i wanna see how you get that to work

and it could be funny to see here get taken down by the other girls

i like the clan idea i have had my head going through a similair strecth

so i look forward to reading this to see how it works out

maybe if it turns out good i will actually write mine 0_0
The Fifth Rider of Armageddon chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Zabuza and Haku live, Haku being a girl and in the harm along with Temari, Kin, and Anko.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Well, to be honest I was a little depressed bye the first chapter I can only hope over time things will brighten. I would vote for Temari, Yugito Nii, Anko, Fem!Haku, and Kin I guess those girls would most likely know of the pain he has endured. I guess I would like to see Zabuza taken out so that Haku is more free and lest restrictive. Welp, I enjoyed the first chapter greatly keep up the great job.