Reviews for Gold Fever
novembershowers chapter 32 . 10/4/2019
Great story and mystery!
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
Many questions to which we have very few, if any, answers...that's the way I like my mysteries! Go Hardys!
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
Interesting meeting...hmmm...
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
Things are starting to tie together! I can't wait to see where this goes!
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Hmm, not quite sure I followed that last line, or rather, how it's so...But I like the development of the plot. It's rolling along nicely. There were a few choice phrases that I didn't care for because they were repetative or simply not the best word choice that I think there could have been. Other than that, your format is really nice and you've got a really really good set-up for the story.
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Huh, wow. Look, now I said I was going to bed and I just couldn't stop reading. Gosh, you're very good at this! I absolutely loved this chapter. It may be my favorite so far! I love the HB too and you portray them very well. Heh, this was a very excellent chapter for sure! Wonderful job!
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Very intriguing. I'm liking the layout you've got started here. Unfortunately, it's late and I must retire for the night, but as soon as I can, I'll get back to this story!
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
I loved the mirrored beginning! That was cool, and this entire chapter, following Joe around, was very detailed and just...cool. It was really cool.
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Ooh hoo hoo! This is most certainly an interesting start!
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Ghuhuh! Love it! I really really feel like I'm reading a published supermystery! And, I can't WAIT to get to this part in the story! Ah, I love Joe so much. He's so hilarious. You portrayed him PERFECTLY! Wow, this is already amazing. I truly feel like I have an all new supermystery in my hand...and I haven't even started! You MUST write another if at all you can muster it! Please! Ooh, I can't wait to see how Frank knew who Nancy was!
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh my gosh! This is just like a supermystery! Wow, that summary was sooooo well written! Yikes! I'm super excited now! Back Cover! Ha, love it!
EmlynMara chapter 32 . 9/4/2012
Great story! Very nicely done. Lots of loops thrown in. Well written mystery. Love the sparks between Nancy and Frank. Would have loved to see that go a little further.
Jabba1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I am going back and re-reading some older ND/HB fanfic and I am amazed still at how well written this story is. I remember reading this a few years ago and enjoying it then and I was so happy to find it again. It is sad that you haven't continued with the writing since it is something that you do so well. If you ever happen to return to fanfiction and post another story I would be happy to read it.

Thanks for sharing this story the first time, and thanks for keeping it up so that people like myself can enjoy it again.
Killian2011 chapter 32 . 9/7/2011
This was an excellent read - thankyou. The characters were well-written

and the cliffhangers kept me up well into the night.
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 32 . 5/27/2011
I loved this story. It definitely felt like a super mystery to me!