Reviews for Life As We Knew It
Story time6 chapter 19 . 7/28
Love your story's! Your such a good writer! Keep it up!
authorwannabe101 chapter 19 . 6/26/2014
So, I think this is my third time reading this story or something, and I enjoyed it just as much as the last few times. I was looking for another story, found this one again, and thought 'why not?' Anyway, I'm happy I read it again. You have a great talent for writing.
Jackwagnerfan chapter 19 . 11/2/2013
plz do a sequel!
PIZZA chapter 19 . 7/8/2013
That was really good, and so sad. I think you could be a professional writer!
Bookdancer chapter 19 . 4/28/2013
Not sure why I didn't review and favorite before. Anyway, excellent job, and keep on writing!
remy-areyousrs chapter 19 . 12/18/2012
I just read the entire thing in one sitting, and I can't remember any story moving me more. Especially after what happened at Sandy Hook. I may live three continents over, but that doesn't mean I didn't die a little inside when it happened.

I can't even imagine what you went through writing this. It was so hard just to read it. I really don't know where you got the strength to write this. It doesn't matter if you've never been in a situation like that - you've managed to capture it so accurately it's heartbreaking.

I'm adding this to my favorites. Thank you so much for sharing, and God bless you :)

HawkPaw of thunderclan chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Your Evil JK (just kidding)
MMShadow chapter 19 . 12/1/2011
This is a very, very good story; I loved it! So emotional and touching, both sad and happy. I have one question though, and its kinda stupid... Why was Joe's head shaved? Did it have to do with his concussion?
Erin chapter 19 . 2/1/2011
Loved it.
lynnssa trover chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
howdy, oh ,man, why cant joe dead, then frank will go crazzzyyyy!muhahahahaha(im , serioussssssssslyy mad)
Above Water chapter 19 . 1/26/2011
Great work, this was a well written, very moving story. You really captured the reality of such a horrific event. I hardly ever cry while reading fanfics, but I did when Dave died, it was extremely difficult not to. So many people on this sight write tragedies, but not everyone can write meaningful tragedies, like you guys did. Very well done. ;
Cruelest Sea chapter 19 . 12/30/2010
Wow. Just wow. The emotions are so raw, so real. Stunning story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 12/19/2010
interesting. very good
annie rules chapter 19 . 12/16/2010
great story... well done...
cherry4evs1 chapter 19 . 3/7/2010
How is it you two always succeed to make me cry?

i never cry! this is new for me!

but i will keep reading, because your stories are so touching i can't stop!

keep writing!