Reviews for Lollipops and Crocodile Tears
SortingHat chapter 14 . 8/18
Grrrrrrrrreat. I am going to have to stop reading. I don't support that Monsanto playing God with the earth like this and I don't support Dumbledore either.
SortingHat chapter 11 . 8/18
(Pushes button and the Wario Land 4 (Hurry Up!) appears. Then all the kids have to evacuate Hogwarts or it will explode from the bomb!
SortingHat chapter 9 . 8/18
To Harry Hagrid coming in is like The Blitz attacks in 1939-1940.
SortingHat chapter 8 . 8/18
WTF?
SortingHat chapter 2 . 8/18
"Dementor! Uncle Vernon it's a dementor!"

This is why US Citizens have a little something known as the 2nd amendment rights that (among others) Obama and to some extent Bush tried to trash. Bush's problem was just giving in as his "let's get along" policy and just haphazardly stepped out of the fight. Dirty Coward!

It used to be Latin was a required class to graduate because understanding that you can get the full picture of the constitution not the rose colored BS version taught in schools today.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/18
Vague chapter names need fixing. Can't add as bookmark because of faulty names.
AGingerSnap chapter 7 . 8/4
Sweet chapter with little Harry and Hermione together! So, Harry somehow avoided the Kiss...interesting.
Polly Little chapter 4 . 5/16
So his daughter must be a muggleborn. That probably saved his memories.
Polly Little chapter 3 . 5/16
I like this John. He seems nice.
Polly Little chapter 2 . 5/16
Oh no, poor Harry. Poor Petunia and Vernon, but mostly poor Harry.
Polly Little chapter 1 . 5/16
My goodness, that's terrifying.
MikaToshino chapter 37 . 3/13
omg I hope you update soon this is to good to leave unfinished keep up the good work and dont let the muggles get you down
midnightangelsflame chapter 11 . 2/4
Ok as a review I would like to tell you that you need nore description on what charaters are doing, random things even if it picking up a lemon drop.
emmalilly21 chapter 37 . 3/5/2016