Reviews for The Five Stages Of Loving Gregory House
LonelyNightz chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
please do write a sequel to this, it is really good story!
Wingstar102 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
It's so sad that I have to go back so far to find good H/W fic. But this was fabulous! Is there a sequel-ish fic for this? Well, I'll go hunt it down. But, just so you know, this one made me fangirl all over myself. :D

Love and cherries,

Wingstar
seventhSINwrath chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I loved it! Hope (demand) you do a sequal!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
hehehe, How sad you are comparing House to the 5 steps of dealing w/Death...LOL...

THANKS:"D
Karlints chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Damn, that was good. I haven't read such a good House/Wilson story in a while. Actually, I haven't read any House/Wilson fics for some time, but that's beside the point. The point is, that I really like this fic. Loved this, even , and I don't even have to go through the five stages of denial! Cool, huh?

Anyway, I hope you write more stories like this in the future, 'cause this is just really unique and awesome!
HeadinTheClouds13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
i'm so on the edge of my seat I fell off!

haha Nice spin on the 5 stages of grief, would love so insanely much If you were to continue this!

Love love and more love

Cloudy
HollywoodVampire chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
ah so good but what happens! gr now i must leave it up to my imagination...but great story
Billie chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
i forbid you to leave it there
endiahna chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Oh I do hope you continue this...maybe through House's POV? ANyway, great work! I loved the comparisons of the five stages of death to his five stages of love...
Cathrine chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Really nice story! I just didn't see any notation of using the Dr. Kubler-Ross five stages from her book "On Death and Dying" in the future you may wish to provide credit for sorces a bit more clearly, other than that it was great!
jessicagreen chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Nice work. I liked it. I bet I would like a sequel better tho. mabe from House's perspective?
Cristina chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
That was really good. I really hope that a sequal is made, because where you left it off is like a huge ass cliffhanger. I would really love to see how House would respond to Wilson's confession, simply because House is House. Great job!
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
GAH! How could you just leave it like that? We don't know how House reacts! X.x
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Hey! It's you! *waves*

I really liked this, especially the ending. Sort of cliff-hanger-y, but still with us knowing what's gonna happen. A really neat take on the 5 Stages. :3

-Lina
WhirledPiece17 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Aw...that is a very sweet take on the 'five stages of grief". I like it how you applied it to love. I am writing a similar story but its a bit more angsty.I really loved your ideas though and I promise that I won't end my story like yours. Very nice work.

Christina