Reviews for Our Men
Maileen chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Loved this story, would love a continuation with a happy ending
Theresa F chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Just found and read this cross-over of two of the best shows and two of the best ships!
Not sure if you will read this since it seems you have not been on in awhile, however, thank you for a fun little story, it would be nice if there was more to it!
LoveDeath91911writer chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
LOL too good D
byebyemissfanfictionpie chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I looked on the date on this, and I don't CARE! :) It's a very awesome crossover of my two favorite shows in the world. Everyone is just so in character- it's almost like the people of NCIS and House did the thing and you stole it! (complement, I swear) Anyways, again, I say awesome, and I'd love to see more!
RavenclawGryffindor Angel 14 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
this is funny and sweet and very nice you should write more stories like this it made me laugh and almost cry.
12ofHearts chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Wow. I actually laughed out loud at the end of that. Good Job.
forevermissingwonderland chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Hi.

Awesome story! I loved the way House and Gibbs interacted, and the knowing smirk at the end - typical Gibbs!

If you write more, I'm more likely to review!

-QM
firedrakegirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Hehe!
writerobsessed4936 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Haha nice crossover! Well done! :)
Kat8790 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I love you for combining my two favorite couples! LOL! Seriously, thanks for writing the story. I enjoyed it. Simple and sweet. :D
snapeygirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
YAY! Gibbs "slap" on a most unlikely recipient. (House)
Space Foxes chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Ha Ha!

That was funny!
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Ha! This was funny. I liked it.
The Masked Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Yay! A House NCIS Crossover! I love it! I like how you made the characters come together too, I think that it was a great idea. But it's killing me. How'd Abby get hurt? Was it Probie/McGee's fault?

I think you did a great job!
Sophie chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
That is so cute. You overlapped my two favorite shows in one very very awesome crossover! Nice job, keep writing.