Reviews for A Little Less Conversation
MnMsRoK chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
wonder y she looked sad... si I do... hm...
browneyesonly4 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
:) So funny. Couldn't agree with Ziva more. Thank you for the lovely fic :)
zatl chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
very well written. nice job. ;)
Queen of Black Cats chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
That's a good use of those pressed chalk dust things. I'd have never thought to throw those into a story. Let alone throw them at Ziva just to tell her something.
brightblue chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
So, it's far from Valentine's Day (thank God) but I am very thankful that I stumbled across this story, anyway! I admit, I totally laughed out loud when Ziva stuffed all the hearts in her mouth...I had that same reaction of "no! They will break your teeth!" Hee. Such apt descriptions all around of one of the best candies in history and, paradoxically, one of the worst treats to eat. (Except for the white hearts, those are okay!) Tony's writing of the messages on the hearts was hilarious, inspired, and totally in character. As usual, your Tiva banter was spot-on. Best of all though, everything was tinged with the Ziva-longing of seasons past. I mean, could Ziva be any more obvious at times? And Tony more oblivious? (Stupid Jeanne...I cannot watch the scenes with her without wanting to vomit. Couldn't they have at least chosen a less sickly-sweet actress? And why did we never get to see Ziva kick her ass? Is that too much to ask? Jeez! We get Tony shooting Michael, who was relatively harmless in comparison- loyalties aside-, and Ziva gets no revenge after putting up with all the Jeanne fallout? Not cool, writers, not cool.) Ahem. Sorry for the digression. But, seriously, just a fabulous little story all around. Great job! :)
J chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
LOL. I'm guessing the last heart was f... off. And tony assumed she meant she was choosing between and But she was really choosing between f... off and f... me. So thats why she had the strange look on her face. Lol but i might be completely wrong.
JingleBelle chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Great story. Ziva is right, they do taste like dust. I think you captured their dialogue well. Good job!
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
i like it, dont know how i missed this fic, found the link in a forum.
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Another great story:) So what was the last heart? Do I sense another story since Ziva had a sad look on her face?
ApollaCammi chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Such a cute story! And it leaves the possibility for a continuation, should you feel so inclined (hint, hint). Love your stuff, can't wait to see more of it!
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Aww, that was cute. We all know conversation hearts are the best part of Valentines Day. ;)
euphoric-acid chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
fantastic!it was so them. Anymore? i would love there to be more.
VerityFrancesB chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Genius, loved it!

Are we getting anymore of The Boy Who Lived soon?

Kepp up the good work hun

11nivea342 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
What did the last heart Tony picked up say?

You should do a sequal, it's really good! Cute Valentine's day fic.

So Ziva really *did* order them custom made, or did she have Abby make them up?