Reviews for His MeiMei
Mr. Sicko chapter 1 . 5/20
Good story. But it would be more of a turn on if the rest of the crew was aware of their forbidden pleasures. Better yet, it would be super hot if he impregnated River.
ImAYoYo chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I really, really want to know what Serenity thinks when they are one.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Really loved this
Hero of Canton chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Gorram it! That was too ruttin' good. I'll be in my bunk!
Vema chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Aw, I love it! Caring and sexy. Just perfect.
Sweet Story chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
But hillbillie babies are creepy.
Lelelea chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
It was wonderful. No mistakes with the language, gorgeous emotional characterizing and...simply awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Uh...woah. I loved the story, Dirty, and a bit pervy...YES. but well written. Wish it was not just simons mental dialogue. would have liked to get into Mals head...perhaps he finds the relationship with the Tams strange? River...how does she feel? Did she like Mal?

Just wanted to say it was good...Pervy yes but well written.
dymontgo1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Beautiful :) I always thought Simon and River would be perfect.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Well done, although Simon using the word gorramit seemed out of character enough to throw me off a bit during the reading.
Vivat Leah chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Great story, really fun seeing Simon jealous of Mal.
Would love to read more
Zydrate Fixation chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This was very real. It was hot, don't get me wrong, but my favorite thing was how real it was. I feel bad for all three of them.
ehqueue chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This is really good - well written and everything! As disturbing as the subject matter may be, in an AU it makes sense. Ill definitely be looking at your page for more of your work!
thetreasure11 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Oh. My. God. That was amazing! Shiny! Incredible! Beautiful, moving, sweet! I really want to read more about this, maybe from River's POV?
SillyKittyGirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
To You: Beautifully written. You really captured River's lunacy nicely. You also managed to portray a...darker side of Simon that is *definitely there* in the original, even if it doesn't really show.

To Simon: What the...BUDDY. Okay, you wanna bang your sister, sure. As long as she's willing. But, dude, USE A FREAKIN' CONDOM! That stuff exists in your time, right? What, you want your own little eight-limbed fifty-fingered web-toed bundle of joy? You'll get yo ass kicked offa Serenity faster than you can say 'defects'.

To River: ...babe, you just keep on doin' your thing.