Reviews for A Happy Valentine's Day
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Very lovly.

C.D.
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Why on Cybertron, haven't read and reviewed this yet? Sheesh, i'm lacking, dude!

But this was so AWW worhty... :D

Only Optimus could be that damn adorable and sweet and affection! AND ALL THE OTHER SWEET WORDS EVERYONE'S ALREADY PROBABLY USED!

Hehe.

It really was great...with the added bonus of a wee bairn on the way! Or rather sparkling, lol.

KUDOS ! Another awesome story :D
MoonstarWorld chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
A very sweet story, perfect for Valentine's Day.
Dragon260 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
So. Utterly. Adorable!
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
aw it was soo cute!
Duvet chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Aw! This was so utterly cute! :D
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Aw, Optimus can be such a sweetie sometimes. Seems 'Hide and Ratch' got their wish! XD. Wonderful little ficlet for the holiday. :).

Optimus and Bumblebee: Cya later! :) to :D.
Rose chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
"Valentine’s day seems to be the most popular day for making babies as there as so many humans born in the month of September which happened to be the ninth month and when the unborn human gestation period ended." September is not the ninth month, it is realy November. 1 March, 2 April, 3 May, 4 June, 5 July, 6 August, 7 September, 8 October and 9 November. September is the 7th month, not the ninth month. Please fix this small problem. Thanks and greatly appreciated.
Ray of Starlight chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Aw! That was sickenly sweet and I smiled through the whole thing. The last line made me go "Aw, yay!" Like I said this was sweet and I enjoyed reading it! Good job!

-Ray