Reviews for Disgusting
harinezumiko chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Right. I owe you a nice long review. The trouble is, in all the stories I've read of yours, I can't find a single thing to criticise, so it's not going to be particularly constructive... sorry!

I love your "could-be-canon" vignettes. You're spot-on with the characters and their interactions, even bit parts like Misawa. You have a very visual descriptive style, which flows nicely into the subconscious.

Your vocabulary must be huge (I learnt the word "panegyrics" from you (another fic), thanks for that)! There's not an unnecessary word anywhere, and the way all the little references link in to each other make this a pleasure to re-read.

There was a lovely balance of funny and sweet in this one (which I guess comes partly from you being able to write these two so beautifully), and you're such a tease leaving so much of their relationship open for interpretation.

I think all that remains to be said is... you're fast becoming my fanfiction idol. Please take me as your apprentice! XD
Rahar Moonfire chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Happy me, happy me! I love it. Those two are so cute. :D
Vampiric Dragonrider chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
how cute! And it's not techincally Yaoi, so that's even BETTER.

YAYY. I love this!
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Haha, now Fubuki chose Manjoume over all those girl! oh, and can I request something? (no I don't want sequel no matter how good it sound!) I would really like KaizerJudai somewhere, even though its just a side pairing please? for me if Manjoume is happy with Fubuki at least their best friend/Rival should be too! (and those two pairing is my OTP!)
Littlest-Angel chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
-seriously needs to get round to writing some Stormshipping-

This was so refreshing after all the badfics i've been rummaging through (i leave for a few months and the archive's flooded with just amateurish Spiritshipping and Valentineshipping...)

Very IC, which i applaud you on, since I find Fubuki surprisingly hard to write. He's not necessarily dumb with his speech since he's pretty smart, he's just very...flamboyant, i guess .

I especially enjoyed the introspection. The love his fangirls have for him is artificial in the sense that they don't -love- him -for- him, because they don't -know- him. I hope you know what i'm getting at here...I just woke up. *is a lazy bum*

But Jun will love him once he realizes he's smexier than his sister . And for his personality and stuff. To be honest, i think this pairing could actually work very well. Personally, i think it's slightly canon. They watched a -very- romantic sunset together! -squee-

Angel
Jaswinder chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Aw, that was adorable. ;_; I love your Manjoume / Fubuki fluff stories so much
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
*aw* Friends or otherwise, they're pretty awesome just interacting with each other. Poor Fubuki. All those shallow fangirls..but he's got Manjoume and his sister to make up for it! So it all comes out all right in the end.