Reviews for Since You Asked
Agent Malkere chapter 1 . 7/20
MoS-chan!

I have returned to the Avatar fandom and stumbled across this, read all the way to the end, went 'woohoo! that was awesome!' and then noticed who the author was. And realized that I know the author! Truly, I am #observant.

I loved Sokka and Zuko bonding over food! That was so great! All of this was great. Which shouldn't suprise me, because you're great! :D

Hope all is going well with you!

~Agent Malkere
maripaz6 chapter 1 . 7/19
Hee hee hee sweet little fluff :D

Great guy-bonding scene. It's hilarious.
iceblade chapter 1 . 7/9
Amazing! *claps* absolutely beautiful!
Is it just me or did that ferret snake food sound a lot like nachos... Hehe
Anyways, nice story! I really like the Sokka and Zuko friendship fics and I think you did this one very nicely.
JemDragons chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
This was the greatest. And it's adorable.
ahyeon chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I love love love love sokka/zuko friendship stories, theyre just a delight to read ! That part "stop it youre making me hungry" and then they go on to continue talking about food just made me smile so bad , i almost laughed on the bus omg
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Awesome!
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Loved this:)
deadpoolhulk chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
loved this! so awesome
funniefriend1245 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Aw, this was cute! Thanks for the lovely story - even though I'm like 7 years behind the curve... -_-

Hedgi chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I can Just imagine Katara opening an invite-very formal, on linen paper with swirls and ribbons and the best caligraphy money can buy, and it literally says "Party at Zuko's Place"

great fic!
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Male bonding, Avatar style! Swords and dangerous women really do make excellent conversation for my gender.

Keep up the great work!
KiraKiraBluemoon chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This story totally made my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you so much for writing this! I love it! XD you've captured Sokka and Zuko's personality well! I haven't thought about the loneliness Sokka feels that he didn't have any friends of his age. Thanks for sharing this! Cheers! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Cool
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Great story. I think this is really one of the relationships that could have been explored in the show, if they had a bit more time.