Reviews for Since You Asked
Loved this:)
deadpoolhulk chapter 1 . 2/11
loved this! so awesome
funniefriend1245 chapter 1 . 2/10
Aw, this was cute! Thanks for the lovely story - even though I'm like 7 years behind the curve... -_-

Hedgi chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I can Just imagine Katara opening an invite-very formal, on linen paper with swirls and ribbons and the best caligraphy money can buy, and it literally says "Party at Zuko's Place"

great fic!
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Male bonding, Avatar style! Swords and dangerous women really do make excellent conversation for my gender.

Keep up the great work!
KiraKiraBluemoon chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This story totally made my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you so much for writing this! I love it! XD you've captured Sokka and Zuko's personality well! I haven't thought about the loneliness Sokka feels that he didn't have any friends of his age. Thanks for sharing this! Cheers! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Cool
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Great story. I think this is really one of the relationships that could have been explored in the show, if they had a bit more time.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Three bucks says she froze Zuko to a nearby wall after screaming. Then started ranting at the poor prince. XD Oh! And then was dragged of by Toph, Aang, Haru, the Duke, Teo, and Momo! XD make that ten bucks.
TigerStriper chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Ok I was laughing so hard. You did Zuko perfectly. People like to forget this when writing fanfiction but he is debatably the most awkward person in the entire Avatar universe (especially when he's trying to be nice) which you did great. Also having him drool over meat was really funny. Bravo.
irezel chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
zuko and sokka being BFFs will forever be the god's honest truth.
Mneo chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This is so cute. It was a fun read and th it characterizations were perfect!
Smozzick chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
"My attempt (and dismal failure) at male bonding."

Yeah...I don't think so. Nice little story; made me smile.
Alle9009 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Awesome. Wish it were canon. I couldn't stop grinning my head off.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This. This is amazing. I was grinning so hard it felt like my face might split. I really adore bonding fics with these two, and you've written what's possibly the best one of all.

Favorites, oh yes!