Reviews for A little twist
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 6 . 12/31/2008
AMAZING! i love this! please update soon! and add more jasper! he is the BEST! i see him and kaname and zero being friends! OH MY GOD the could have a GUYS NIGHT when the girls have a GIRLS night and you could go back and forth between the two stories! AHH! oh and with emmet of course! YAY! I LOVE YOU! THIS STORY IS GREAT! you dont have to listen to my ideas, just update! hehe! well im off to go read the other 20 stories you updated!
Unicorns4774 chapter 6 . 12/25/2008
ok i really like this story but u have to work on ur sentenses i can hardly understand what u want to say lol keep going
Unicorns4774 chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
please continue
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
ok well i dont know the story your friend lost but i love the rest! great! i like the twist! genious!
Music ADD chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
Sorry, I'd love to help but I've never heard of the story.
Imperfection1610 chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
Great job! Love it! Update! :]

Imperfectin1610
HinataHyuuga211 chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
ThaT WAS GOOD *-* (*drools from happiness)
MoosesAndMeeses chapter 4 . 3/13/2008
there are so many spelling errors...
HinataHyuuga211 chapter 4 . 3/13/2008
ok you lost me here I was going with the other chapter know I'm loat but oh, well. cool ending I guess. -
snoopykid chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
this is excellent! this is my first twilight fan fic! I love it! continue!
kazukami chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
another good one, poor edward, keep at it chicka
Bobby Rae chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I really love your stories, I don't mean to sound critical or bitchy, but it would easier to read if there was more time spent on editing... do you need a beta? I'll beta you if you want me too. I really don't mean to sound bitchy! I couldn't find a nicer way to say it! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
kazukami chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
aw sadness, and slight confusion, i get everything sept the marriage thing
blackscarlet562 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
this one sounds interesting!
kazukami chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
u cant sit till w/ the jillon stories u have going can you, oh well itll keep me entertained while i wait for the new chaps of the others girli u have an over active imagination, oh well thats good for a writer. hey the site i sent u hows it working? the friend i have who runs it had surgery and is lopy so she wont be on for a while so things are slow but we're dealing itll pick up speed in a couple of days so sorry! well lets see what cha do with this one let me know if ur stuck on any stories kay!