Reviews for Soaring
RobinxStarfireLuvr chapter 1 . 1/10
OMFG. This story makes me cry every time. I LOVE IT 3333333 SO CUTES!
Electricboa chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I was curious as to how he'd publically propose, and I have to admit that this was better than anything I could have imagined.
fallensasuke93 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Type your review here...
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I snorted so hard at the end, I nearly died laughing
Wintermoth chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Best damn proposal, right there. Though something told me when he disappeared like that, he was going to propose somehow. .
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Holy crap, Dick really did it. He out-gambitted Batman. *grins*
Alison chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
GREEAAATT
Booklover9477 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Awesome story! Oooh Richard defying Bruce is so sexy, and funny! Awww the flying graysons soar again. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
perfect blend of fluff and angst (heavy on the fluff) !
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Nice! LOL! I love the arguement with Batman! That was hilarious!
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I love this so much! You are such a good writer, I felt like I was there. The characters are in character, the setting is wonderful, and I love Robin's little talk with Bruce. I loved the last part so much that I just HAD to read it aloud to my friend. She loved it, and she's a nonTeen Tians fan. That just shows how good you are. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
Soundwave 0107 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Awwww, this was quite a nice lil' story :3

Well written as always, good plot, the characters are, well, in character.

And you have Starfire being the taller one. I dunno why, but I always get a little annoyed at fics who purposely shoot Robin up to be taller. Shrug. Maybe I like taller girls myself.

Oh well, great story :D
paxmia chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
uh-oh...u do realize that u said kori enjoyed the playboy dates in CWtG right?

Mia
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Oh I just love this one too, Kryala! Sorry I am finally reviewing it.

LJ

PS: I would love to see the stories of the playboy dates someday but I know I am being very greedy!
Darkchyldeone chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
xD I couldn't resist! I made a Very very quick doll of Kori in her uniform, but then I couldn't decide exactly how I liked her, so I made two. ;

darkchyldeone./art/Kori-Grayson-v2-105268286