Reviews for Soaring
Darkchyldeone chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
xD I couldn't resist! I made a Very very quick doll of Kori in her uniform, but then I couldn't decide exactly how I liked her, so I made two. ;

Yeahs, I know they're a little off, But its still So kawaii
Darkchyldeone chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Awes! Now I So wanna see Star in that Grayson's suit. Hmm.. Maybe I can work on that xD
theRavenintheStudy chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
(Appears in black ninja-poof) Joboco Kryalla! I must say that I really liked this one alot. It was cute, and funny, and that little flash-back to the "playboy dates" added just the right touch to it. All in all, I have to say that once agian you prove your awsomeness (bows down to you). I love how you don't cut out the other titans (Suger-high gar is hilariuse, and that little bit with Vic "fixing is junk" and Kori's nievness is a perfect mixture of suggestive humor and cutness). I know for a fact that it is hard to focuse on just a certian charater or pair, and then just barely used the others as background characters. And for some reason I find perverted Dick exceptionaly amusing. I don't know why, but for some reason its really funny. I also love that little part where Dick told Kori how he got Bruce to let them get married. Very funny and it's one of those things that make you feel like you should have seen coming but didn't. Any way, I could rant on forever, but my brother and cosin's are being annoying right now, so I'll have to come back later. Koboco Kryalla! (Dissapears in black ninja-poof)
tennisgal456 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
it really isnt fair that you dont own the tt because it would be really awesome if you did.

no one knows what you will come up with kry, you are out of this world crazy. lol.

thats right kori, give 'em the evil eye. hehe vic could be a playboy himself. oh im surprised kori didnt kick bruce's butt, whether kicking her out was for the better or not.

so alfred and kori plotted together. very nice.

rachel is more intrusive in this story. i like it though.

oh vic, *cat call* ow ow! lol.

aww that was soo sweet.

heh if only the acrobats knew who she was.

so did kori use any of her flying ability in teh acrobatics?

aww now not only are star and nightwing married, so is dic and kori!yay!

what was the funny story of getting bruce to say yes?

i remember the agarfoin, well i suppose any alcohol has that effect on kori.

yay! the story! must read. ..

good timing on the word dick in between another word.

good ending

keep it up
ForeverLove chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Gah, how did I not see this? O_o

Oh my gosh, it was absolutely perfect. Good ol' Dick, being dramatic and all. So so cute. :) I lovey dovey wuv your one-shots :D

Can't wait for the BB/Rae one by the way ;D But I'll probably always prefer the Nightwing/Star ones XD

Another success for Kry!
Flames of the Sun chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Perfection, as always! It was absolutely the cutest and fuzziest thing ever! And full of giggles too!

I can't wait for the bb/rae!
theredrobin chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Oh man, for some reason I just knew from the moment you said that they were at Haley’s Circus Dick was going to perform. I had not seen Starfire joining him or their “engagement” coming though.

This was great, as per your usual. I’m so happy you’re still writing. Just to zoom in on a few of the story moments:

Poor Dick and Starfire. Those fake dates must have been painful for them to go through.

Can I just say I nearly passed out laughing on the part about Cyborg’s “junk”? I know you told me that you would work in something of that nature into your fics, but never did I dream of it being brought up like that! XD

And then that conversation between Dick and Bruce! LMAO. That was amazing. Bruce’s interjection of his name between Dick’s verb-usage was cut off at gut-bustingly appropriate time.

Tiffany chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
This was great! I think your fanfics are probably the best I've ever read, and I have read a lot. Keep up the great work!
Tiffany chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
BeyShadow chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Ah, I love your fluffy oneshots.

That was so cute, Dick asking Kori to marry him after the trapeze thing. Very romantic.

And the way he convinced Bruce to agree to the marriage was hilarious!

A BB and Rae story soon, eh? Looking forward to it!

bookworm007 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
aw, so cute. dick can be so sweet when he wants to. the trapeze bit was great, i was holding my breath the whole time. knowing you, i half expected him to fall. i can't wait for a bb/rae story, hooray!
Peach Tuesday's chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
haha i loved this!

such a creative way to propose :DD

and you incorperated some of the dates, maybe you could just do a couple FUNNY ones lol it doesn't gotta be a big huge story...just a few one shots hehe

i nearly screamed when i saw that you had written more :DD

and im SO glad you did lol

great one shot

wonderfully written!

write more soon please!
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 2/15/2008

omg, you have no idea how happy and excited a Kryalla Orchid story makes me, its like the best thing to read! :)

oh the beginning was just awesome, dick is a sneaky boy, sneaky!

i also liked the second part, it was good to have little insight about what happened with the dick and kori playboy dates, especially the part about the makeup sex, the fight and how star finally stepped up to bruce and took her boy back, nice :)

aw, it's so great of rachel to be there for kori when she's feeling down

junk? whoa hoho! vic is gonna get some bow chicka bow wow

so rachel and gar left for awhile huh, well, one mystery is put to rest...

lol, gar hyped up on suger, funny :)

lol, vic is mean, stealing kori away from gar like that

omg, i was bouncing up and down when dick just suddenly appeared outta no where! lol, he put kori on the spot, im glad she decided to go with him :) and i think it's great that they talked things through

the part with richard thinking of his parents and seeing them in the mirror was just so touching, i like how you do that, balance the serious with the funny, especially since right after that dick turned into a peeping tom, lol

their performance was awesome! I LOVED IT! nightwing and starfire FOREVER!

OMG! DUDE! YOU ARE AWESOME! YOU ARE THE BEST! holy cow i so did not see that coming, i had no idea dick was just gonna propose to her, yay! omg im SO HAPPY! lol, and the others just jumped them with hugs :) and even bruce was there too :)

lol, that's a very funny conversation dick had with bruce, hmm... i wonder when dick is gonna knock star up that way little mar'i could finally be born

perfect ending, perfect story, loved it all, awesome, wonderful _

woo! tequila!
Beautiful Thief chapter 1 . 2/14/2008

*cries* I can't be a stalker if I don't know you're doing something! ;)

I LOVED IT! Oh my god, this is like... amazing.

Though... there was this bit where you used effect, and I was thinking, affect? :S

Anyway, well done, I wish the alert hadn't gotten buried, and I'll be watching! .

Love you,

1K-P-L5 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
oh oh oh i love it it's fantastic to read something from the eara universe (by the way love the name it fits) but i have to say im a little confused with all the things about the datings and the fights, and mostly on the things concerning the time they did it. when did they "break up"? please tell me that you at least gave them a year of peace together. and how many years they went through the dates? and how many years gar and rae were away? well as you can see im really confused in some parts.

but i have to say that im thrilled to the idea of reading a bb/rae from you soon, i hope.

ok now i gotta go, i hope i see you soon and please forgive the spelling and gramatic mistakes.

44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »