Reviews for When Are We?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Cool story
No offence but victoria seems like a real brat at the moment. I know she is pregnant . But here I don't like her to me she seems snobish and will only be nice if you do thing her way. I mean she kicked Rose and lily out of the room so she could be with Teddy when in actual fact . Its Harrys house . So it would probebly be Lilys room. Then she insists she wants to go out first then blame James for the way her mothers acts. Because it was his idea. She is shelfich if you ask me
Lisa
OhSnapItsMadison chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
James you are an idiot.
Ellinell chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
really enjoy this, please update!
MelsAFan chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
DANG IT! I saw from the beginning that it was only 18 chapters and hoped reallly hard then it would be finished. Especially when I started realizing I like the story. Its not a fast moving story but the dialogue and characters are very interesting. I'm eager to know what will be discovered next or how they will be returned, or even if Harry, Ron, or Hermione will make an appearance. Please! Please! PLEASE! Come back and continue this story! It has sooo much promise! PRETTY PLEASE! It really is too good!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
wow victoire is pissing me off. jesus these kids are so fucking annoying. i don't think you could have made them any more arrogant and irritating.
Kasamira chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
I love it! It's quite brilliant :)
owlcity2013 chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
Lol number #1 way to keep a nosy family out of the room
Fi Suki Saki chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Oohhh... you really should change the genre...
This is definitely not humor...
But so Drama... tense, calm, awkward, mad... so Drama... and so Family.

The character too... It's more Teddy and James who became the 'protagonist'. Than Albus Sev P.

But this is very good! :D
Rasengan 918 chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Great story! I love it!
Beawr chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
Well, considering that you haven't continued this (most well written time traveler story) I suppose you have abandoned it.

Pity.

The characters are so well written and the story is too, altogether. I hope you change your mind about this story and update.
ShadowMist62442 chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
I just wanted to say that this was FANTASTIC! Also, I understand that this is abandoned. However, can we at least know why? It had a brilliant plot, and its a right shame that you couldn't finish it. Can we at least get the gist of what happened? Thanks, and happy writing! :)
LandOfTheLivingSkys chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
COULD YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
I really love this story... i know there are a lot of the time travelling ones, but this one i really good! I want you to go on with this :P
okay, thanks.
Viridian chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
A familiar plot, but better written than most. Will the future adults have to come to the rescue? Anyway, it was a fun read while it lasted - perhaps you'll come back to this one day?
idadri chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
frankly, I love it!

it's a shame you do not continue this fic. it's quite rare to find good fic on the next generation.

I rather regret not seeing lucy, molly, and Dominique. they are the most elderly after teddy and victory and they could have helped them.

it takes three months to see the belly of a pregnant woman to inflate. It should begin to see now, it's time to tell Teddy, right?

I am unhappy for Sirius, he looks really bored.

I do not understand Teddy. why not take advantage of the situation to know his parents? anyway, they will obliviate, right? he will regret all his life!

I would like to see more scene of the future ...

good job!

I hope you have not really abandoned.
sylvelle chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
I like it, and I'm not a big fan of time travel stories hope you finish it..