Reviews for When Are We?
lesbiansassemble chapter 8 . 11/21/2017
I really like this story. It's a shame it wasn't finished :(
Blackpantherprince chapter 8 . 10/18/2017
This is a really cool story, very well written, with a good plot, why did you abandon such a great story?

I see on your profile that you are still active here, still writing fanfics, as your latest story was last updated 13 October this year... so, I really hope that you return to this brillant story and complete it!
Fantasywings7 chapter 8 . 10/18/2017
Hi,
This is one of the very best next generation time travel stories I have read, with a very good character and a real plot developement, quite original... :) It's hard to find such good plot developement in these kind of stories... I love your Writing style, the mix of drama and quirky humor! :D The only problem is that it is not completed, which is such a pity... it is very interesting, so I sincerely hope that you finish the story one day, I am on the edge of my seat here! Such a good story deserves to be completed! Please come back and finish it !
Coolspygirl chapter 8 . 7/21/2017
Write more, I'm dying...more...please...when will Harry enter the story anyway? Like past harry I mean.
Coolspygirl chapter 4 . 7/21/2017
What do I think? YOU ARE MY IDOL, well not really but it's a start. This is soo different then all the other time travel stories. This is really good. Gosh don't stop writing.
Worth1 chapter 8 . 5/3/2017
update
GinnyHermioneLuna chapter 8 . 4/30/2017
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please keep going with this story I love it so so so so much.
DementedDementor chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
PLZ UPDATE!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 5 . 10/6/2016
I've read far too many of this kind of story, so it's nice to read one with real arguments that aren't resolved in the first two chapters.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
It should be illegal to leave a fanfiction unfinished. A part of me dies inside each time it happens. Soon there will be no life left in me. I will be just the empty shell of a body doomed to non existence only due to stories on the internet not having an ending.
MagicWriterK chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
Five years...it's been five. Long. Years.
;-;
MagicWriterK chapter 7 . 5/12/2015
Oh shoot.
It was all so light-hearted and fun until this
THIS
*almost kills self while scrambling to get to the next chapter*
But darn Sirius is smart, I honestly wouldn't have picked up on that. I mean, anyone can give Teddy a gift for his birthday...
MagicWriterK chapter 6 . 5/11/2015
Aw shoot.
Better buckle in, folks.
It's a tough road ahead.
MagicWriterK chapter 4 . 5/11/2015
...
Well that happened.
MagicWriterK chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
That was so sweet it almost made me cry. :')