Reviews for When Are We?
Coolspygirl chapter 8 . 7/21
Write more, I'm dying...more...please...when will Harry enter the story anyway? Like past harry I mean.
Coolspygirl chapter 4 . 7/21
What do I think? YOU ARE MY IDOL, well not really but it's a start. This is soo different then all the other time travel stories. This is really good. Gosh don't stop writing.
LeknaWorshipper chapter 8 . 5/3
update
GinnyHermioneLuna chapter 8 . 4/30
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please keep going with this story I love it so so so so much.
DementedDementor chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
PLZ UPDATE!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 5 . 10/6/2016
I've read far too many of this kind of story, so it's nice to read one with real arguments that aren't resolved in the first two chapters.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
It should be illegal to leave a fanfiction unfinished. A part of me dies inside each time it happens. Soon there will be no life left in me. I will be just the empty shell of a body doomed to non existence only due to stories on the internet not having an ending.
MagicWriterK chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
Five years...it's been five. Long. Years.
;-;
MagicWriterK chapter 7 . 5/12/2015
Oh shoot.
It was all so light-hearted and fun until this
THIS
*almost kills self while scrambling to get to the next chapter*
But darn Sirius is smart, I honestly wouldn't have picked up on that. I mean, anyone can give Teddy a gift for his birthday...
MagicWriterK chapter 6 . 5/11/2015
Aw shoot.
Better buckle in, folks.
It's a tough road ahead.
MagicWriterK chapter 4 . 5/11/2015
...
Well that happened.
MagicWriterK chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
That was so sweet it almost made me cry. :')
MagicWriterK chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
Oh this chapter was pure GOLD. Absolutely HILARIOUS!
I simply adore it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Cool story
No offence but victoria seems like a real brat at the moment. I know she is pregnant . But here I don't like her to me she seems snobish and will only be nice if you do thing her way. I mean she kicked Rose and lily out of the room so she could be with Teddy when in actual fact . Its Harrys house . So it would probebly be Lilys room. Then she insists she wants to go out first then blame James for the way her mothers acts. Because it was his idea. She is shelfich if you ask me
Lisa