Reviews for Fourteen Kisses
Werevampiwolf chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
OHMYGOODNESS! this is so cute! yay kiotr! thank you!
SSG Michael B. Jackson chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I really liked this too; my favorite kiss, BTW, was 'lucky' # thirteen. As odd as it may sound, there's nothing quite like sharing that kind of affection in front of your family.

On the surface, kids may be a little grossed out by Mom and Dad (old people kissing? Eww!) swapping spit, but underlying that a sense of security is conveyed. When kids know that Mom and Dad love each other, they know that their family has rock-solid foundations.

Thank you for this and please keep writing in this genre; you seem to be very good at it.

SSG Michael B. Jackson

"Punish the guilty and keep the innocent nervous!"
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I'm a die-hard Lancitty fan in x-men evo, but gosh, Kitty and Collossus are hot and romantic too!
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Well that was an interesting one-shot, although you forgot one moment from the couple's history.

And that is the moment from Astonshing X-men #14...now that was a first moment for each of them. :D

Thankyou so much for the story as I wish you a happy Valentine's day. ;)
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
aww i liked it my favorite one was number 12 haha
Author376 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
That is a great list, and a really great idea!

I loved it and think you did a good job of making it romantic without making it too sugary!

As always, Kiotr is the best, as are you!

Author376
Starsinger chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I love it, how do you do it? #12 is so self-explanatory! lol My favorite is #10.
Cat 2 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
aah! beautiful.
A devoted KittyPiotr fan chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
There is no possible way that there is, on this site (or the face of the planet), a more well-written one-shot on the love of Piotr and Kitty. The two are simply the most perfect cannon couple, in any comic world.
010127 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
beautiful ;D

They deserved the #1 Romantic Couple. Though they are not my favorite, nowadays is the only Romance I like in the X-Men. And yeah, I'm a frustated JOTT fan :/

Anyway, the fic was lovely.

See ya!