Reviews for For Our Blue and Pure World
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 4/15
I understand you making Ranma want revenge and punish Coordinators, but don't make him join Blue Cosmos. After who wants to read about that zealot nut group. Sure have Ranma the Ultimate Natural kick the asses of Coordinators, basically showing Coordinators are nothing special, and Naturals can train and suppress them. Because I read the story by pure chance because this is so rare for Ranma stories.
The only person to blame for her death is herself? That is a truly bizarre and myopic thing to say. It saps the credibility of the entire story for me by quite a bit.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 2 . 4/9
Holy shit, an update?! After all these years?
chm01 chapter 2 . 4/9
great, and hope you update soon.
Bleidkhord chapter 2 . 4/8
7 Years in the making!
But seriously though, good one. Makes me want to write that Dr. Laharl Disgaea fic ive been meaning to finish.
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 2 . 4/8
Nice story here. A different kind form the regular SEED/Ranma stories. I like the way that Ranma turn the mass produce GINN into some like Char's Zaku. Will he use the spare parts that left behind to upgrade it later on?
humo146 chapter 1 . 4/8
TALLGEES
humo146 chapter 2 . 4/8
MORE PLEASE
Fluphy Ninja chapter 2 . 4/8
Did youi just update this 7 years later? Sorry if this is w weirdreview but im buizzed, ill give you a oer one in tyhe morening
readerofgoodfanfiction chapter 2 . 4/8
Glad to see this updated, and WOW! is the word I describe how truly a bad ass Ranma can be and he's Blue Cosmos yeesh is Zaft in trouble now
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 4/7
quite interesting
Samantha Godchild chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
It's a shame this appears to be dead i would have liked to see more of it.
Ramos chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Dude why stopped?
This would give a great story
FormerAccount chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Just one word... Beautiful...
Jemmos chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
what? only 18 reviews? bah, the Ranma fic community is slacking, ignoring one of our own author's fic's for 2 years.

(ahem.) anyway.

Ranma / gundam fic's... they usually don't make it, but this one has a lot of promise behind it. Its hard to say exactly way, but I think this could go a long way, and am interested in seeing more of this work.

Good job on the premise!

~jemmos