Reviews for For Our Blue and Pure World
MorikoNightdream chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Hope you decide to continue this soon, I like your writing style. Well, that and the fact that you have fewer typos than most other fic authors -
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Well, color me interested.
Steven chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Good story so far, but It dose not look like you are going to continue writing this which is a shame.
MNK chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
yoh. get ur lazy but to start updating the story :) hehe it is great and i cant wait for the next chapter

have a good day.

Martin N Kallesen
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
poor akane... is ranma going to act somewhAT Like shinn asuka from gundam seed destiny? you have to admit its just like when he lost his entire family. what kind of gundam is ranma going to use? & are super powered martial arts moves like his moko takabisha going to included?
chm01 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
to loose her like this,in such cruel way, it obviusly will mark him, thugh i wonder if he will hate kira as well and if he will board the archangel
I Am Rolf chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Nice update soon!
really-great-noodles1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I'm really liking this. From the title I'm guessing Ranma might join Blue Cosmos, i'm really looking forward to see how you pull that off. plz update soon.
Blue Bragon chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
... Like this ...Really like this.. well please update!

What suit will he have, could you make him start on a Ginn, ... as a nomarl MS... anyway please update!
Raziel Tepes chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
That's definitely a nice idea I hope you will update soon ! But Ranma without the curse isn't really Ranma in my opinion...
Joseph chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Isn't Ranma technically just as much a freak as the Coordinators? Even if he hasn't been genetically modified, there's no way Blue Cosmos would regard him as anything more than Fodder for its Biological CPU program ...
fallacies chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I hope that whatever ideology you're going to have Ranma develop is a bit more interesting than Kira's "Don't-make-war-or-I'll-shoot-you-with-my-giant-beamspam." None of Gundam Seed's canon politics or concepts really impressed me. .;

How exactly does one go from accepting Akane as a second-generation Coordinator to justifying the elimination of Coordinators because of her death? You so far have him see-saw from somewhat neutral - despite his dad's beliefs and actions - to extreme within the span of maybe half a chapter. I'm finding it hard to keep up my suspension of disbelief, even given the immediacy of Akane's tragedy. If he ever cared for Akane, it shouldn't be an entire race that he generalizes his hatred to.

Also, regardless of whatever his personal feelings for Genma are, why are his reactions toward the Junius Seven incident so mild?
Gogolu chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Most interesting.

Akane - dead - yey.

Ranma - more inteligent - more violent - yey.

It's obvious that piloting and martial arts mix. Faster reflexes, more G they can endure, concentration on targets higher and so on.

Coords are bit better at everything but Ranma at the start of the manga could:

jump stories,

take hits that make craters,

move fast enough to make bruises in form of kanji no one can even see,

hit hard enough to shatter concrete,

not mentioning ki augmentation of body.

Nice beginning of story.
Horific Albel Nox chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
cool story, I like the idea of Ranma actually being antagonistic to the thought of coordinators living with naturals

I'm interested in how the story will progress, I almost expect him to start the extended project by clawing his way to the top of blue cosmos
NovaBladeZ chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Dang, looks like it could be a sweet story. Not sure how Ranma would do in a Gundam though, unless you're a Newtype(or Coordinator I guess) usually you're just cannon fodder. Extended were decent for a while, but after a while they just couldn't keep up with the Coordinators rate of improvement. Anything Goes though, hope to see Ranma kick some ass. Beam claws anyone? :)
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »