Reviews for First Day's End
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
AH! More...more please hurry up!
Buxom Bard chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Good so far, can't wait for more!
Mana chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Its as good as all the other stories that you have written. Please update soon.
Meadows Of Heaven chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I really love these storys you write about Julian embracing Frank. I don't normaly read Kindred fanfics but yours I love.
Gabby Night chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
XDXDXD

Love'd it. As usual. I love the interaction between Frank and Julian. Its awesome. Keep at it and I promise to keep reading!
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I hope you had a great holiday season and I hope you are having a good new year. Thanks for posting the next chapter so soon I really appreciate it.

This series just keeps getting better and better, I feel as if I am watching one of the better episodes from the aired series. I am also enjoying the glimpses we are getting of everyones personality. Frank needs a strong caring person in his life and Julian will fill that spot for him.

I am sure that the other Kindred will also give him the family he so desperately and obviously needed. Perhaps the prince will also help him deal with some of the issues left over from his human existence.

This was a perfect little vignette between sire and fledgling. Somehow though I also feel that this is the calm before the storm. In any case I look forward to your next chapter.