Reviews for Leaving Hinata
Reonido chapter 4 . 10/20
Добрый день!
Очень интересная работа!
С надеждой ожидаю возвращения Вашего вдохновения)
SlippyTheWeasel chapter 2 . 1/19
"Mutsumi had decided to visit her family in Okinawa within days of the split. The reasons she had given aloud for her sudden departure were feeble, even for her. The sadness and disappointment with which she regarded Naru as she boarded the train home spoke far more eloquently than any words."

Whenever I read this line, I am reminded of the scene in Top Gun where there is a train to Hawaii.

frag2k13 chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
This is really good, I can only hope you will come back to it at some point.
SoaringEagle13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Reading what you've made so far in this fic, I can only hope that you continue this story.
AC chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Please update! Don't be an ass who starts a story, then leaves it in a cliffhanger for years!
Alex0597 chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Ah, why haven't you updated this! It's probably one of my favorite Keitaro-leaves-the-Hinata fics out there; Keitaro's not glaringly OOC, and the girls aren't complete bitches, just misguided ones.
Ibskib chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
I guess it's a fitting place to meet Kitsune, for who else could it be? A shame the story was discontinued.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
It seems that you decided to discontinue this fic. That's a shame because it a really good story.

I agree with Officer hot pants, this most realistic out of all the 'Keitaro had enough' stories.

Though you said he is OOC, the only different is that Keitaro is still Keitaro except he's evolving into a regular guy instead of a sap who sees everything in rosey colored glasses. Most fics have him do a instant 180 or turn into a total jerk. But you manage to keep him somewhat in character.

The hinata girls on their own discovering what a b#tch they been to him without everyone ripping into them.

Though it would be interesting to see what will happen when they finally meet Sayuri.

Will Su or Motoko's sister show up to find out what they did to Keitaro?

If you did decide to give up on this fic, please tell us four years of nothing is kind of unfair.
Savage Rain chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Amazing story, annoyed as hell its pracitcally abondoned. Hmm my money of who it is is Kitsune. No one else of the top of my head, except maybe his aunt, would be at a night club.
Sperance chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Damn, too bad this seems to be abandoned. I think you're the one that's making this idea work the best
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Oh, you evil BASTARD! You *would* stop there! Granted, I've narrowed the possible encounter down to a single-entry list (assuming it isn't Tsuruko; *she* can show up anywhere, logic be damned), but still...

Of all the combined "Keitaro's revenge", "Keitaro grows a spine", and "Keitaro gets a hand up" stories, this is just about the only *realistic* one, and the list of *entertaining* ones (which it tops) isn't much longer. Excellent work in every gradable way. Too bad it's apparently dead.
MasterBrattan chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
hey Tezza, you may want to consider moving your lemon fics to either adultfanfiction . net, or mediaminer . org, b/c the people in charge of this site are probably getting ready to get rid the fics with lemons in them at some point soon
Kenjo chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Ack! Who was it? Hopefully not Naru...
Guest chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
wow! I really like what u were doin with this story, Tezz! Please pick it back up! I hope u get this! I wanna know who Keitaro ran into! PLEASE?
insomniac1970 chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
I really hope that you could finish this story someday. I really like it and the 3 year long cliffy is a bit mean. This is just a note to encourage you. Cheers!