Reviews for Blue Shade
Yali.Page chapter 1 . 5/9
Sandra Strickland chapter 1 . 2/27
I thought I've read everything from you and now I just realize I missed much. Which is good. Now I have too much to read. This was great. Sad, intense and only a few words. Congratulations.
Polkahotness chapter 1 . 2/20
"I fingered the pale stripe marring his ring finger"

Why can't i write amazing lines like that?
it's people like you that I envy- people who can say something so simple with the most poetic and awesome string of words so it's said in a way nobody has heard before.

I love it :)
Nightglider chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
So I'm back to saying this was good, and now I wanna kill myself. _

ANYWAY! I think I've read almost all of your Arnold Helga ._. Lets see... *goes off to re-check*
VooDooDoleigh chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I loved the whole "enough said" you make the story longer

so we will know how did they got into that situation where in they meet each other etc etc..
kialajaray chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
That was really sad. It was good, but sad to. I'm glad that you didn't say who he was going to marry. If it would have been Lila, I don't think that I would have forgiven you.
Arnold's Love chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Sniff, sniff.
DarthRoden76 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Sad little dribblet, but well written. Good Job Pointy-O! The Force is strong with you, as always! ~Carl (aka DarthRoden)
Jae B chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I thought this concluded rather well. The subject matter doesn't always have to consist of a H/A pairing. In fact, some of the best written works don't end happily. Great job. Keep it up. Never stop writing.

-Jae-
Nikki Narcissist chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
This is really good. Sad, though. It's a little strange, though, reading it while watching TV. Especially when said TV is family Guy and All Grown Up.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Very well done, as always.

Keep the good writing.
Carlin chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
hmm! interesting!
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Oh gosh, I absolutely LOVE your oneshots/drabbles. They're amazing.

Particularly this one, since it really shows a whole story right there, without needing to share at all. It's wonderful.

that's me