Reviews for Perfect Timing
BarkingMad98 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I absoloutley freakin love you for writing this, but omigod the feels *sobs*
Lexy chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Yea well even without the denying Sam the small comfort of Dean's embrace during the vision I still thought Pete deserved worse than the couple times he got shot
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Uh...Pete Major motherfucking son of a bitch much? Seriously, I really want to stab him with Ruby's knife in the place where even the toughest man will squeal and kneel over.

Your friendly neighborhood reviewer, writer, and zombie annihilator,

ZKL~
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
FEE!

I was looking through a friend's faves and found this. Didn't think I'd read it before and I was right. this was freakin' awesome! Loved that Pete was a demon. Love the trick with the vision. Would love to see you expand this one some day soon!

Kris.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Great fic, but the end? i think you should do another chapter or two! though looking at it from a writer's pov rather then the reader's it was a pretty cool ending.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This was so painful to read...Dean couldn't get to Sam...

and whoa on the twist...Pete a demon...well that would explain a lot, LOL
Cari chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Dude, totally cruel to leave us like that T_T Pretty please give us a second chappy or something? Pwease?
Rat chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Cool, i love Sam-has-a-vision-in-awkward-places fics!
lilballerette10 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
o i really liked your take on this...and omg Sam:(:( i had goosebumps! Poor Sammy, and him calling out to Dean the whole time and Dean not being able to do anything...heartbreaking! and this line : "Squinting his eye's open and taking a breath he asked for the only one he'd ever asked for." absolutely loved that line because it's so true! great job with this :)
psylocke23 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
You are so evil to end that there...I need more...what happens to Sam? Please give me more! (Loved it)
friendly chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
very good.. any chance of getting more
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I really liked that a lot but want more...what happens to Sammy? Ah you got me hooked like a fish...great job! Liz x
skag trendy chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Well done girl! Good story. Would love to know what happens to Sam next.

Just an idea. Would love to see you try it out!

If I get a chance to send a private message later, I have a fanfic challenge for you!

Kind regards,

ST.x.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
You never cease to amaze me! great one shot and I love your preamble - made me laugh... not in a muahahahahha kind of way, more in a chuckle, shake my head grinning and feel lighter inside kind of way. and a little bit of a snort-take me by surprise kind of way. custard? ah. grinning again. what i do not like is pete. stupid pete. a little angry at pete. think of custard instead. custard funny.
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
you are brillant.

and awesome.

kripke is kicking himself trying to figure out why such a ass kicking awesome idea didn't occur to him!

i alternated between...falling off me chair in hyserics and im short and these are kinda tall stools so not an easy task..NO leave sammy alone you sobs...and :riflinf through my bag mumbling: fuck it all, where's my .45 so i can hunt down pete and those damn body building officers...they're squirrel food!

its awesome and you so made my day with this fic!

:stares blankly ahead, stunned by the brillance: