Reviews for Perfect Timing
BarkingMad98 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I absoloutley freakin love you for writing this, but omigod the feels *sobs*
Lexy chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Yea well even without the denying Sam the small comfort of Dean's embrace during the vision I still thought Pete deserved worse than the couple times he got shot
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Uh...Pete Major motherfucking son of a bitch much? Seriously, I really want to stab him with Ruby's knife in the place where even the toughest man will squeal and kneel over.

Your friendly neighborhood reviewer, writer, and zombie annihilator,

ZKL
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
FEE!

I was looking through a friend's faves and found this. Didn't think I'd read it before and I was right. this was freakin' awesome! Loved that Pete was a demon. Love the trick with the vision. Would love to see you expand this one some day soon!

Kris.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Great fic, but the end? i think you should do another chapter or two! though looking at it from a writer's pov rather then the reader's it was a pretty cool ending.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This was so painful to read...Dean couldn't get to Sam...

and whoa on the twist...Pete a demon...well that would explain a lot, LOL
Cari chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Dude, totally cruel to leave us like that T_T Pretty please give us a second chappy or something? Pwease?
Rat chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Cool, i love Sam-has-a-vision-in-awkward-places fics!
lilballerette10 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
o i really liked your take on this...and omg Sam:(:( i had goosebumps! Poor Sammy, and him calling out to Dean the whole time and Dean not being able to do anything...heartbreaking! and this line : "Squinting his eye's open and taking a breath he asked for the only one he'd ever asked for." absolutely loved that line because it's so true! great job with this :)
psylocke23 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
You are so evil to end that there...I need more...what happens to Sam? Please give me more! (Loved it)
friendly chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
very good.. any chance of getting more
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I really liked that a lot but want more...what happens to Sammy? Ah you got me hooked like a fish...great job! Liz x
skag trendy chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Well done girl! Good story. Would love to know what happens to Sam next.

Just an idea. Would love to see you try it out!

If I get a chance to send a private message later, I have a fanfic challenge for you!

Kind regards,

ST.x.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
You never cease to amaze me! great one shot and I love your preamble - made me laugh... not in a muahahahahha kind of way, more in a chuckle, shake my head grinning and feel lighter inside kind of way. and a little bit of a snort-take me by surprise kind of way. custard? ah. grinning again. what i do not like is pete. stupid pete. a little angry at pete. think of custard instead. custard funny.
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
you are brillant.

and awesome.

kripke is kicking himself trying to figure out why such a ass kicking awesome idea didn't occur to him!

i alternated between...falling off me chair in hyserics and im short and these are kinda tall stools so not an easy task..NO leave sammy alone you sobs...and :riflinf through my bag mumbling: fuck it all, where's my .45 so i can hunt down pete and those damn body building officers...they're squirrel food!

its awesome and you so made my day with this fic!

:stares blankly ahead, stunned by the brillance: