Reviews for Bittersweet
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
awww, sweet :)
AdvanaRene chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
how come i haven't read this yet?

anyways... i love it... wah.. tefu...
yuushibari chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
coklat wasabi?

nyaam..
secret25 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
maybe i should have reAd this before the sequel... anyway this was wonderful too! I knew tezuka ate them all! he got too it was his favorite among the others after all!
Crysalice Bell chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Aie! Kawaii! That's just like Fuji! He may not have signed his present but Tezuka knew it was from him because it would be so like him to put wasabi on it! And he knew that Tezuka doesn't have a sweet tooth! Wah! Fuji, you know too much about Tezuka!

This was so sweet! (Ignore the pun)

-Crys
Kariz chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Aw SO CUTE.

XP

Man, I love your stories The last four - five sentences were the BEST. So adorable
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Hehe, I enjoyed this. I especially liked the conversation near the end.
speadee chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Good job showing their characters through chocolate! It's like Captain Tezuka to not have a sweet tooth, and Fuji to know what Captain Tezuka likes.
Hikari Kuranosuke chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Kawaii!

I love this
icy sweet candy chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
haha honto ni kawaii! XD
jadeskye79 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
that was so sweet :) I just adore all your TezuFuji stories. Feel all warm and fuzzy now _
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Kawaii! Amusing and cute, made me smile. I like the way it flowed.
SkySurf chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
So sweet of Fuji to make chocolates! *squeals* and Tezuka was nice to eat all of them! XD

Nice going!

and, Happy Valentines' Day! _
chefbanana chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Awesome...sweet and awesome...hm what else...cute...I really love it...

Happy valentines
maldita08 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
-squealing the battle cry of a fangirl- KKYA!

that was so good, i the fact that tezuka did not share Fuji's chocolate! Im just surprised that Fuji didnt put an alarming amount of wasabi in it , though. I want more! you ought to put another on white day! I want to see what Twzuka would give to Fuji,