Reviews for The End is the Beginning is the End
Chris St Thomas chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
The plan, if I ever get back to this story is that Israeli missile defense helps blunt Skynet's attack on the targets in Russia and the return strike on the US.
ev80 chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
The last two chapters have followed up wonderfully thus far on the premise you started out with - I've really enjoyed reading this.

I did wonder about the allusion to the "power" protecting Israel, though. Was it your intention to say that there was some kind of racist "god" protecting one group of people while callously allowing the rest of the planet to die? That's what I gathered from that and it kind of spoiled my enjoyment of an otherwise fine plot - I hope there's an explanation for that other than racism.
ev80 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Brilliant premise! This is exactly where I keep seeing the conclusion of the show leading us - that cooperation and mutual understanding is the only way forward.

Though, honestly, if I had to make a choice, I'd probably favor the machines over humanity. I'm pessimistic like that about the nature of the human animal. But that doesn't make for a very warm and fuzzy story ;)

It's so sad that Cameron vanished! Maybe the next chapters will see her return as John tampers with time.
JL Hughes chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
i love this whole cross over thing youve got goin on! its pretty chill.
Naja Melanoleuca chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
I'll start off by saying that I do like this story, but I have to agree with another reviewer and say that Derek seems really out of character. While I agree the John is supposed to be very intelligent, I don't think that Derek is supposed to be so dumb he can't tie his own shoes. It would make wearing combat boots very inconvenient.

Remember that not only is he supposed to have been an officer, unlike his brother, who was a sear gent, he was also smart enough to escape and evade the T-8 by himself. He was bright enough not to spill his guts to the police and get a one way ticket to a straight jacket, unlike Sarah and his brother. And, though this is partial speculation, he would have had to have been smart enough and resourceful enough to keep not only himself but his very young brother (remember Kyle would only have been about 3 on Judgement Day) alive until Skynet is defeated.

While I agree he would be lacking on formal education and social skills, the canon has not painted him as being any less intelligent than Sarah, who would have only had a high school education.

I quite enjoy this but think that the story and the characters would be much better served if John's brains could be shown without portraying the other characters as being barely bright enough to remember to swallow so they don't choke.
pokey chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Very cool, I like seeing John take charge and face his destiny instead of trying to hide from it(not that I blame him, I'd do the same thing).
Aria DeLoncray chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Great chapter! Love how you're tying your stories together. Can't wait for the next.
ElldenStorm chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
I'm loving every chapter. A well thought out plot that fills every variable that I can see developing in the show at present. I look forward to more!
Spidey2 chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
keep going along with this arc! forget about doing the arcs from the show, and continue with this one! I would... love the story btw...
pokey chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Very cool, a great addition to your little(but always growing) universe. I always like the ideas you have, very creative and your great at keeping all the paradox stuff straight, which is a huge skill in my book.
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Great, great, great story. Very well written, I loved it.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Wow, that was complicated. Can't wait for the next.
divad relffehs chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
I though derek was a little out of character and seeing as how he is the guy who shot Andy in the head it will be hard to save him with out disrupting the time line.
Spidey2 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
keep going!...
divad relffehs chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
This is really interesting and a point that I think the writers under appreciate. It is basicly impossible for them to prevent the development of an AI. They need to develop one that works for them.