Reviews for Galaxy's Most Wanted: Ranma and Kasumi
RLargey chapter 1 . 2/25
Please continue as a story and don't leave it as a one shot
Kisa tracer chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Great one shot and I hope you countiue this at a later time.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This is really amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please continue!
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Nice story.
jupitersthunder chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
LMAO! That Omake was hilarious! This is a good story.
Ranma2387 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Great Story, but I think that it could be longer.
Six-string Samurai chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Short and sweet, a fun little diversion from an otherwise droll existence. Thanks for sharing.
gaul1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
good chapter...odd yet good
huh chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
How does this rate a M rating? If it is just because of the description of a swimsuit, then either you're overrating it or you could always give her a more normal swmisuit. There is nothing in here that would be considered unsuitable for young eyes, otherwise. And I am not sure if a quick description of such a swimsuit (as oppose to a picture of it) would be unsuitable at all, either.
Celestial Indigo chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Nice funny chapter. I hope that this is just a rough-draft for a bigger story. There is a ton of things missing from this story to be considered "Complete." An OOC Ranma and Kasumi while keeping to character (in Kasumi's case), and Ranma taking some inisiative(sp?) is a nice combo. I hope you are writing more to this or a new story based on this.
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I'm always up for a good Kasumi/Ranma fic or ficlet. This was fun. The omake sucked though. :p
A-non chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
A good piece, but you should think of fleshing it out much more.

This could stand as a series on its own merits. There is much left unsaid in how the two got their start as privateers, and there is much character development that needs to be put in place to convince me that Kasumi would be so wanton in choosing to become a pirate so easily. The silly ending does not satisfy. Sure, you can claim you intended it to be a humor story, but even a comedy should be written with serious effort.

Take this one shot and expand upon it, make it better, take the story to the next level. There a few good space themed Ranma fics, though it would be nice to see a few more, and this could become one of those. And good science fiction doesn't ignore science fact. So do your homework in brainstorming up ideas for the technology level, space flight, and weaponry.

Finally, how did that space ship escape detection for so long in a nation starved for land to live on when it was buried so close to the surface? Anybody with a metal detector, any seismology studies, any subterranean scans by urban development teams, even any ancient farmer with a shovel would of stumbled upon it in the centuries, if not millenia, such a ship would of been buried under Tokyo.
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Rather... dull chapter.
Valentine Meikin chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Far far far far far too short.

It was a delicious taste... but just that, a taste.

What I want from you is a revision which doesn't effectively summarize the plot.

Hell, I could write a longer story with your plotline, and I know of other writers who would feel the story length you did is a insult to their intelligence.

3,0 words is not a good length for that plot.

[Puts away the flamethrower]

Anyway, As it is, good story... Now, Please, don't leave it that long.
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I liked it. The story is a lot of fun.