Reviews for Just A Little Fun
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I added this to my favs when i first read it but never reviewed, so here it goes.

Loved how the first letter of every note spelled out Warrick's name and how she got annoyed and curious everytime she got a note. So she left to find him at the lab, but couldn't find him so she went home, low and behold, he was waiting for her in the driveway at her house. That was so cute and very sneaky way to get someone's attention. Great Job!
thisaccountisdone chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Aw!
DarkElvenPrincess4 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
aw in't dat cute?
csimouse chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Very cute!
weasel87 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
thats real good ... when i read rick i went back up and if you put all of them together it spells warrick ...lol... so cool

stacey
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
that was soo cute! great job ]
angelaumbrello chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Very cute fic, I really enjoyed it.
SilverDoe88 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
What a sweet fluffy little one-shot! I really liked it. I love Catherine and Warrick together. Happy Valentine's Day!

Kirsten
lostladyknight chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
So I've been whining and complaining about Valentine's day for days now. Dateless and all as I always am, it's just ucky.

This brightened the whole wretched holiday for me though. The whole thing. So what if my shameless flirting hasn't gotten me anywhere? YoBling still exists!

Thanks so much for writing this. It was beautiful and wonderful and I loved every minute of reading it.

It was absolutely wonderful.

-LLK