Reviews for Giving of Yourself
zoey chapter 1 . 2/23
Thank u so much I ship these girls so hard and this is so awesome and moving that I cryed of happiness/I died its so fucking cute.
readeradv chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
This is great!

Max and Harley? Ash and Paul? *Shudders*

Keep up the great work!
JbstormburstADV chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Man, I can't believe I didn't review this! Well, let's get to work:

Again, this is one of your best fics, obvious since so many people wanted a sequel. Also, this is one of THE best fics I've ever read, and the fact that I am a fan of Minamo now proves the effect is drastic. Anyways, FTW with the ContestShipping bashing! (it's obvious why I'm saying that) Well, that's it.
Spontaneous Combusken chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Aww, I really enjoyed this. It's been a while since I enjoyed something from the Pokemon section so much. May was wonderfully written; I especially loved her different reactions to the different letters (Harley's was my favorite). I also loved the May/Kelly interaction; it was really cute and it's so rare to find fics with this pairing that it was a real treat.

You also handled the present-tense very well; it worked well in the fic, and was correct throughout.

Great job!
eparadigm chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Despite her elation, May knew that she had to keep her emotions inside due to her mother standing right next to her girlfriend. Nevertheless, once May made it to the kitchen, the first thing that she did was give a big to Kelly.

A big what exactly...thought id point this out...

Another job well done...keep up the good work.
LocalTalent53 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
A sweet little valentine story. That's just about all I can say about this story (other then nice job).

-LocalTalent53
Damned Lolita chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
-sputters-

Max and HARLEY! -shudders- Forgive me, but I prefer Tensionshipping. But I digress. Cute, sweet, and short.

You've actually made me like Hikari, so I feel bad for her, but eh. Zoey/Kenny is cute...

Great fluffy oneshot! Happy Valentine's Day!
The-Jaron chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
thats a lovely short for valentines day

Really good, especially the poetry and the letters

Some ships struck me as really random, but your habit if crackships is evident

I can live

Jaron out
Tobi Katsura chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
1) I did research on Kelly. She's cute!

2) May's cute! They're both cute!