Reviews for As One
Consulting Shippers chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I really, really liked this story. It was just awesome :D.
TrippNessa chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Psssh, you say it's bad, well *I* say it's awesome. So there, what'cha gonna do about THAT? P Oh like I can complain, I constantly bash my own stories so... yeah, I guess we ourselves are the strictest editors out there right? I won't say your story has the most unused storyline, but something about the way you wrote it is different and unique compared to others. I've just read so many trash "drunk" stories, but THIS one kept my interest throughout the whole thing.

And yes, if not for Koushiro they'd have all been lucky to EVEN make it to Devimon lol!
mttmercado chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
this one was AWESOME! loved how his mom went all, gurl i got you mode, she was hilarios, and i thouhgt the lemon was vaey sour, which is good, for lemons
Daikeru Insanity chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Aww that was such a great story :D wouldn't mind waking up next to Taichi myself!

So yeah, supremely awkward but that made it good, and Mrs Izumi just made everything so much more amazing xD

Great work!
inspired-by-Dream chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
well, that was AWKWARD to say at the least actually

the whole plot and the whole Taichi loosing himself in some idea of popularity crazed fashion...(um...I kind of don't have a idea what I'm talking about really...)

but this is awkwardly nice all in all, is just, nice

thinking how situation plays out, I'm just glad that all the outcome have been positive

but Koushirou's mom was a BIG surprise I have to say lol

just what kind of incredible mother she is XD
Crystal-MoonstoneStar chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Awwww...They're so adorable. Thought I love Koushirou more than Taichi just becuase he's a nerd. LOL I love your story though, it's touching and has a happy ending. Hopefully their relationship stays that way in fanfiction.
emoyaoi69 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
"Then you're waiting for pain when you piss."

One of the best things Ive ever read in an story..

I felt my heart drop when Taichi said he wanted to pretend that it never happened.. Poor Kou..
DigitalFlagDancer chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This was awesome :)

His reaction when his mom asked how it was was the best. It sounded like something he would actually say. xD

I loved it :)
sakiOlivia chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
That was really cute! Could have used a bit more plot... But over all it was very nice
Shinkou Tenpi chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
First of all: Koushiro's Mother rules.

And secondly: “I just thought I’d remind her of what a slut she is.” I laughed out so loud at that. Probably not the best idea at 2:35AM.

I really do like your style of writing. It's very personable and real. Nice one!
Tsuki KamiNeko chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Somehow... It made me want to cry with joy... TT Taichi-san finally realizing it...

*Sigh... It's over, it was such a beautiful and cute story...! 0
zertek chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Keiko was a great character in here, I loved her haha. It definitely wouldn't be the same story without her :p Koushirou's mother was like my all time favorite though, almost more than Koushirou and Taichi themselves! I loved all her lines. And Hikari, the way you made her act towards her brother, caring/concerned/sarcastic it was all great... Except for the image of giving birth through your penis... *shudder*
Iron Reaver chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This was...exemplary. You've a healthy respect for 'irony' that I don't get to see too often...thoroughly enjoyable, well written.
RecklessWonder chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Wow, I loved this.

It was so sweet.

Can't wait to read more stories.

Illyric chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
OMG!

I loved it, a total new favorite. I like the way Tai is a dynamic character, with almost multiple personality. Nice job on the lemons as well; they were veryt well written. Nice job!

Two thumbs up ;-)