Reviews for Another Life
MercilessKillerBunny chapter 28 . 5/28/2013
This is one of the first fanfics I ever read, and I was a bit apprehensive of re-reading it, seeing as I wasn't exactly picky about what I read back then. But I needn't have worried because this is still every bit as awesome as I remembered. So, I would like to thank you for inspiring a (probably) lifelong love for fan fiction. :)

It was also interesting to see how much your writing improved during the story. If it had been bad at any point, I probably wouldn't have been able to read this, but I do believe that the writing in the last few chapters and the sequel is on a whole other level compared to the first ones.

Thank you!
NinjaYuffie13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Re-reading this *smile*
Sora Tayuya chapter 28 . 7/3/2011
It would not have been a complete story without them locating Axel. I knew also that he would have to have something...different about him when they located him, since he took so long to find. However, him being whole already...that was unforseen. Unexpected, but not unwelcome. It is not good that he is still asleep however, but it is quite easy to guess who he is waiting for...

The problem now stands as thus: if Roxas is forever joined with Sora, and if Axel really is waiting for Roxas, then...will Axel ever awaken? Is it even possible, or will he remain in a dormant state for all time? I am extremely interested in dicovering this.

I figured Luxord would pull a stunt something like this, but...to this extent surprised even myself. I laughed and laughed at every moment of Luxord's time in this story, Especially when Xaldin was involved. Lux IS my favorite Org. member, after all.

Glad to see Larxene is not a total witch either, she has some humanity left in her. Speaking of witches, the thought of Namine surfaces with the idea of Roxas...

So, without any further ado, I will now be off to searh for these other stories you mention as continuations. After all, I am one to never let an unfinished story sit. However...thank you very much, for such a delightful read. It was quite a bit...well, a bit too steamy I should say at the beginning, but it got much better as it rounded 8 or so chapters. Still, the 'details' could have been a little less played upon as much. As a reviewer, I am just mentioning, after all. Overall, it was quite a nice read (other than those parts, which I quickly skimmed). Lovely humor; the humor was the strongest suit of this story.

That is all I have to say on the subject for now. Ja ne.
Sora Tayuya chapter 23 . 7/3/2011
Ah, I love Luxord so much. /D I knew this would happen.
Hanari8 chapter 28 . 6/5/2011
Alright, I've been reading this in the shadows for far too long! I read this story on a recommendation from a friend. I was a little wary at first because i didn't particularly care for Vexen or Marluxia at that point. Well! Your story certainly changed that! I think I've went back and reread this about 3 times and everytime it's just as awesome! Thank you for writing such a wonderful story and changing my opinion on MarVex! _
LadyMakara chapter 28 . 4/25/2011
amazing story, love it. I was gonna ask what about axel but him being the last one right at the end would be just like him. Anyway, awesome x
NightFlowerLuv chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Hi. I finished this story, and it's freaking amazing. But I'd like to know where the sequel with Axel is. It's been a couple of years, so I thought...

Anyway, you have a really good plot, but do you know how to separate your different sections with line breaks? It would make your story a bit easier to read. There are also a couple of grammar issues, but I'm not a Nazi about that stuff so it isn't a big deal.

Does the Axel sequel have anything to do with Roxas, by any chance?
Ninja of Thunder chapter 28 . 2/18/2011
Great fic! I usually don't read Marluxia/Vexen fics but my best friend told me how amazing your was. Turns out she was right. You had the perfect combination of funny and serious parts! I also never would have thought of a Xaldin/Luxord pairing! It was really well written and easily one of the best KH fics I've ever read!
KRKCxForever chapter 28 . 2/3/2011
Such a wonderful story. I love rereading it over and over. I've gotten like three people addicted to this as well.
Amal8 chapter 28 . 10/1/2010
Aw yay! This story made me happy :)
Raksha-DanceWaterDance chapter 28 . 7/30/2010
i loved it and that all i have to say other than why does demyx have to end up w/ the old guy is axel not good enough for him
Vithian chapter 27 . 7/26/2010
Hmmm... Is it strange that, although this whole story is completely new to me, I am ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE that I've read some of this AND reviewed it! It's this bit:

Yes," Marluxia covered his own eyes with the second blindfold, "because I have one on too." He took Vexen's hand and placed it over his eyes covered by the cloth. "See?"

The blond huffed. "I still don't see the point to this. Must you be so extreme? I told you not to worry about it. I'm just being oversensitive."

"No," The other snapped and kissing his fingers. "This way we have to trust the other has their blindfold on. Trust that each of us is willing to share the other's fate." He kissed the palm and then down the other man's wrist.

Shivering a bit he swallowed. "That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever,"

For some reason, I know I have read that before! It's not just deja vu, it's an actual memory I have of reading and reviewing some fiction with that in it. Actually, thinking back, that's happened a lot...

Ooops, sorry, sort of hijacked the review! I have been addicted to this story since the very beginning! You've made me not hate Xaldin, no other author has done that! Feel proud, young author, feel proud...

Vithian
Nalyx chapter 28 . 3/19/2010
HOLY CRAP! THIS WAS THE MOST GREATEST FANFIC I'VE EVER READ! and i've read some good ones but this one takes the cake! the plot was awesome and the romance and conflict were amazing! this is truly one of my favorite stories. :D
CassyTheQueenOfHearts chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
hi i love how you can right this good i have read this whole series and the story after the one with xaldin x luxord

i haven't read the one that you freind waas writing cause my computer has been weird and i can't go onto your deviantart channel -_-
gernard chapter 28 . 12/13/2009
OH MY GOD! I bet this was the best fic i have EVER readed! The story was so beautiful and it felt so real that I really forgot this was only a fic!: - DD all the pairings were so correct and I love how you wrote Xigbar and Demyx in such a cute way! I really can imagine them like they were in this fic n_n

I had a strange warm feeling in my stomach whenever i readed this and I couldn't sometimes help myself giggling stupidly out loud : DD you're awesome !