Reviews for When the Levee Breaks
essebes chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Great job with the story, loved it!

You had me crying at the end. :'(
Berry the fangirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I have been flicking through Supernatural stories old and new and I love this one, it's so sad! What makes it worse is that of course we all know what happens in the end. *sob* good job!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Absolutely amazing, spot on with their characters and emotions and a riveting and emotional read. Thanks.
xkittybluex chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
that was just awesome

i'll add that one to my favourites

very, very well done, keep the good work up

-tanne
lexwang chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Awesome, Mous...simply freaking awesome.
spnMom chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Yep, this one was pure gold... Thanks, great story! I am adding it to my favorites!
tash chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
i'm no expert, but i think ur an amazing writer!i would love 2 read anything else u've written! just send me the links :)! not every1 can write and give the writing depth an actually make it come alive! this was so DEEP, an u really went inside sam's head, i think! awesome job anna!

Xx

~Tash~
ROBINV chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Because if they both couldn’t live, then they would both surely die.

YES! Your story just about broke me, but I loved every single word. I could so see and hear it happening. Perfect! Love, Robin
kamelion chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
LOVED THIS. Perfect emotion, and oh, the angst! Have you ever stopped and wondered what you would do if you were in their shoes? I mean really stopped and thought about it.

Man.
ARI chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Loved it, mousy, great job! Damm u 'almost' made me cry imagening Sam's pain. Really loved all the refrences to stuff in past episodes, & the brotherly luv. aw! sniff! Havent seen u on the CW board lately, guess u were busy writing LOL. Hope to see u there soon to stir things up LOL
AngieK chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This was really great, loved it! Very emotional. Long but easy to read, flowed well. I can really relate to Sam's pain since I think we've all been there during our lives, a time when things go so bad that all we want to do is hide in a dark closet & cry our eyes out. So, anything else sitting on your hard drive that you might want to share (hint-hint)?
Jenn chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Great, great job Anna, so believable and true to what I think the boys would say to each other and how they will be feeling when the year is that close. Hope you are well! I miss chatting!

Jenn
SciFiNutTX chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Yay - Mousi is back!

Nice fic!
Amy chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Anna this was awesome. You captured the anguish both boys are feeling perfectly. I loved it.
Donna chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Loved your story, I really feel for Sam, a year is a long time to deal with the thoughts of losing Dean, but then at the same time a year would go by so quickly , knowing what waits at the end of it. I only hope that with the writer's strike over , we can resolve this issue at the end of this season. Again thanks for a great story.