Reviews for Sweet Chocolate
Kuroiikawa chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I thought it would've been funny if you had made Zelda a Tsundere, but it ended nicely.
DreamingOfASoullessIan chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Ha, that was hilarious. I'm so glad American girls aren't required to give out 'obligatory chocolate', otherwise I'd be broke!

-Dawn
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Shorter than I would have liked, but still awesome. )
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
awwwww. This was totally a out off ashoujo manga story.(compliment)
ZelinkInuKag chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
sweet chocolate...sweet story!
Silverpistola chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Awesome oneshot!

It's nice to see Zelda doing the drooling for once instead of Link being the lovesick puppy. I especially like how you left the ending to the readers imagination...

It was tasteful, and that's pretty rare in fanfiction! I can't stand it when the protagonists have barely spoken to each other before they start necking!

Nicely done!

Muchos luv,

*Silverpistola*
Nightninja13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
is link's last name a reference to Sakura from the english dub?
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I loved it! Hehe... Japaneses culture! I love it...
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Hehe, thats so cute! i knew that many girls gave out lots of choclate during V day but i didn't know they had to give it to EVERY boy they knew! what a drag! btw i love the not stalker but ‘a faithful admirer’ lol!
Twilight Queen chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
aw, zelda was such a beezie when she gave those gifts to sheik, ralph and ganondorf (I love what she did with his!). And the conversation between her and sheik and sheik and ralph were when i LOL'd.

link is such a cutie-pie. i'd LOVE for him to be MY valentine! but what girl in their right mind wouldn't? XD
boardrider66 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Aw, what happens after that? D:

Another great tribute oneshot, as you say. I'd love to live in Japan on Valentine's Day. On White Day... not so much. ;D

YES, Circle's publish date is finally revealed! I checked the blogspot before I read this, and it's there too (love the new theme, by the way!).

Seems like you had a nice Valentine's yourself. Too bad you got rained on.
Tripod Baby chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
YES, CIRCLES COMES OUT ON A FRIDAY! Ahahahah, I'm just happy b/c I'm busy that whole week 'cept Fri. I'm gonna have to cancel my social plans for that day. :p

Nice fic, by the way. X)
zelink-luvr chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
link is so hot! but when is he not, really?

good work!
sweethonesty524 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T READ THIS WHEN IT CAME OUT!

Work is too much of a distraction. It kept me from reviewing when you put this up. :(

I totally feel for Zelda here. I'm not one for Valentine's Day either. But if I ever ran into a hot American guy like Link who can speak Japanese... I'd do the same thing she did. ;P
Tia Ordona 23 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Hehe...that was so cute... :)

Poor Zelda, I would hate giving chocolate to all the boys on Valentine's Day (no offense, boys). But I have to say nice to her on making Ganondorf's treat taste like spicy curry! Ha!

March 14...I think I have a gig that day for my band (hahaha...gig!)...oh well, they can wait! XD I'll be sure to check it out.