Reviews for The Real Steeles
Guest chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
Loved it! Thanks for sharing your talent,
inesxpert1 chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
This is fantastic!
You have an exceptional talent! I like the way you wrote the characters, the plot is perfect, and your style is without doubts, exquisite.
The sad part is, that you wrote only two stories. And since the time passed from this one , I think there won't be more. Pity!
You gave us a wonderful 5th season. What a gift! Thank you!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
I am so glad I took the chance and checked your profile to see if you'd written a sequel - when the notes in your previous story said you wouldn't.

This was nicely done. Fast paced and a good read all around. Thak you for sharing.
eaz35173 chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Hi! I just finished reading both of your RS stories and they are great! I couldn't stop reading them! I loved how you put such a big twist on the plot of Bonds and the whole 5th season! Truly creative and unique!
scifihippie chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
Loved your take on the ending of my favorite series. It fits much better for our beloved characters than that disaster of season 5.
dg317 chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
Thanks for both of your Remington Steele stories. As a fellow writer I say only listen to the critics that praise you unless you can learn something from the others. I thoroughly enjoyed both of your stories and felt that you were true to the characters. It absolutely makes sense that Mildred would do everything in her power to keep the 'home fires burning'. She is the easiest, least complicated character of any in the show. I find Laura to be the most complicated with her doubts and flaws always so close to the surface but she is also so compelling and likable. You have done a masterful job and I hope you will write some more for us. Thanks again.
K chapter 8 . 12/3/2010
Great story LizD! Very true to the characters, fun and engaging plot with excellent writing. Thanks for keeping our intrepid heroes alive in this venue!
Redlisted chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
Liz,

you are a fantastic writer. I enjoyed the mystery, the humour, the bickering and the romance. It was 'pure' Remington Steele. If they ever have a movie (which I doubt but what the hell) then you should write it.

Thanks so much for putting these 2 stories together and re-writing the ending in such a great way. I can see you wrote this a long time ago so I'm guessing there won't be anymore Remington stories from you...pity.
lotsofluck chapter 8 . 6/29/2010
I have really enjoyed your Remington Steele stories. Hope to see more from you in the future.
Kelly chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
That was great! I liked your ending better then the real one. LOL I think you did a nice job staying true to the so much for sharing and I agree about the 80's :)
Kelly chapter 8 . 9/16/2009
Excellent Story!
monica88 chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
Hi! I just finished reading your stories. What a great job you did. I have read a lot of RS stories, yours is one the best!

The plot is great and easy to follow. The characters, especially Mr. Steele, is spot on. I really, really hope you continue to write more RS Stories. Thank you so much!
mpsober chapter 8 . 4/28/2009
LizD

I really enjoyed reading this story. I have loved Remington Steele since the first episode came on. I love all the main characters and you have brought them alive to me again. Please continue to write more Remington Steele stories.

Mary
Jorun chapter 8 . 2/12/2009
I really loved this story, good characterisation and a great plot. I really hope you will write more RS fanfic in the future.
Lee chapter 8 . 2/5/2009
Hi, just wanted to let you know how much I loved your story.

You've done an amazing job of writing so much detail, I'd love to be able to write like that.

I thought the name change of the agency at the end was a great touch, very fitting.

Thanks for sharing it!

Oh and I really liked your note at the end, it made me smile! :D