Reviews for Someday You Will be Loved
leafstone chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
great story.
Lemonsnaps chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
greenlily97 chapter 12 . 8/10/2011
I really enjoyed SYWBL because it was just so unique! This is the first fanfiction I have read that was more focused on the plot/action than the actual romance, which didn't really show up until the end. Not to mention, never in a million years would I have imagined that Sakura could be related to crime lord. The plot was riveting to say the least!

Honestly, this is such a fine piece of work, I'm actually surprised that there aren't a million more reviews for this story, or the follow up one-shot series for that matter. I liked this story so much that even though I read this first on AFF, I ended up looking for it on this site so I could leave you a proper review.

Thank you for taking time out of your life to write and complete such a great fanfic. It made my day. :)
Wasp chapter 12 . 5/13/2011
Great fic, you are an amazing writer! And the heat at the end ohmy, I was biting my arm through this whole chapter!

One small thing, sometimes I was confused, things jumped a bit with no building up and I was like, what then did this happen? And why didn't sakura kill both Jin and her uncle in the beginning? I could have missed things because of reading to fast, I don't know ;)

I will definitly check out your other fics, coz this was so good :)
Wasp chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Ok, so this fic is just plain awesome! I'm probably gonna end up commenting every chapter XD

Good things:

Sakura is strong, HELL YEAH, thank u, for once I get to read when sakura is strong and don't need protection all the freakin time!

You write the whole, spy-mission mystery keeping us kinda out of the loop very convincing and exciting!

You're an excellent writer!
Wasp chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Exciting! I look foward to keep reading this :)
ak0 chapter 12 . 8/11/2010
Hi, I've been reading this story non-stop for about two days or so and enjoyed it. I have to admit I was a bit lost on the plot in the beginning, but it's probably more of a personal thing than your writing. I don't do well with mystery-type stories. If anything sometimes I felt like some of the characters that had no idea what was going on! Talk about empathy. I liked the way Sakura's character developed into a stronger persona, because it does reflect on who she was in the manga, in my opinion, based on her becoming Tsunade's apprentice. I did start reading this story because it was a SasuSaku pairing and so my favorite chapter had to be their interaction at the end of chapter 8 and the epilogue. It was nice of them to have something to connect with (their experiences) instead of them just getting together to be together... hopefully that made sense. I love them happy lovey endings.
Ms. Crimson Mr. Obsidian chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This prologue is gold compared to other prologues as of lately. It really draws readers in and provides just the right amount of suspense. I'm going to keep reading to find out more.

-Mr. Obsidian
shkh4ever chapter 12 . 7/7/2010
Ta da and it is over. I really really could not remember the fic by the title. So I had to reread all the fic and once again found myself enjoying it as I once did. Sorry that it had ended just when they got together a lot of fics do that, there is nothing after all the hard work they did to come together. Oh well what is done is done. I want to thank all the ones that helped you to come back to this fic. Until next time.
Oyuki chapter 12 . 7/7/2010
yay! i'm so glad everything turned out okay for them! and he finally admitted his feelings for her and *sigh* everything is ok for them. although they still have to argue about stuff. awesome.
pushtotalk chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
Thank YOU for writing, continuing, and finishing this story!

I have really enjoyed reading it.

Just so you know, whatever you linked in the A/N isn't showing up (probably because doesn't allow links in the body text). Not that I want to read the 'extra' bit... Of course not...

nicolerogersXX chapter 11 . 12/10/2008
that was amazing, especailly the fight! xD plz update as soon as u can -
Oyuki chapter 11 . 12/9/2008
they're strangers. but can they be strangers together? i hope the epilogue is out soon. more soon.
insaneteacup chapter 11 . 12/9/2008
Any chance for a re-write? Last chapter was wicked awesome, with Sakura's words "I am Kazedama, too." The beginning of this chapter tied in pretty well, and the flow of the fight was spectacular. I cannot ask for anything more for the end of the fight, with her uncle's last words, and Sakura's emotional turmoil.

...However. The moment you had her jump into Naruto's arms, it went downhill from there. It feels very disjointed. I wish you could've taken the time to wind down the high from the fight. The talk with Sasuke could've waited another chapter. (Ooh, and I just realized. It says Suspense/Romance - Sakura & Sasuke for your categories. It should be Suspense/Crime/Mystery - Sakura.)

Are you planning on doing a sequel? It'd have been nice to see how Sakura copes with what she's been through, how you said her uncle's words would stay with her for years to come.
Blade Redwind chapter 10 . 11/1/2008
Very nice. I love the plot and the characters. You've managed to capture Sakura perfectly and yet give her and extra edge I adore. Sasuke I'm not too sure about yet as I've not seen much of him in this. And yet... in many ways he's still himself.

Keep up the good work. I can't wait for more.

51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »