Reviews for Asuka's Valentine's Dinner
1337Pwny chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Wow, this story was great
Scarabeye3000 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I read this and it was good, not in the leagues of Rakna or Axel Terizaki, but it makes you feel good ... not to mention the dinner date that you arranged for them.

However, reality speaking, I don't think they would have jumped in the sack that quickly. Sure, they're teenagers, but that was real quick!

Anyways, good story mate!

Cheers,
Scarabeye3000
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Bit of trivia: in Japan, Valentines is celebrated in two parts, Valentines Day, where girls give gifts to the men they love, and White Day, where the boys return the favor to the women. There are people who really don't care about who gives what when, but that's the general way they do things.

This was a surprising story. I didn't really see the twist that was Kaji coming, but I'm guessing that was intentional. I do have one real concern to point out: you should have mentioned that this story was happening two years after Third Impact at the beginning. Throwing it in as an afterthought on top of Asuka's filling out broke the rythm and confused the scenes. Otherwise it was really well thought out.

Keep up the great work.
kingvampire00 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
that sure is one hell of a valentines day
GovernorDerekthe2nd chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I loved This one!
Jho chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
It was a very sweet story, I liked the twist with Kaji.
Omgoth chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
That was cute, fluffy, and romantic... but completely and totally OOC, except for Misato and Kaji. And even Kaji was a bit OOC. Even at age 16 and after all they've been through, can you really imagine asuka saying something like what she said at the end?
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
A shinji/asuka story for the right reasons and a nice story none the less
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Man this was sweet
KinOnizuka chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Such a great story. I love the Asuka/Shinji couple, keep em coming.
rami31 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Your stories are always such a treat. i am curious on when you are going to update your other stories, though. Good job and keep'em coming.
Sean Tucker chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Aw. There's something inherently cute about SxA that I just can't place.
Bloodyredshade chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I must compliment you on your writing abilities. I don't normally read Asuka and shinji stories but you hav once again captured my attention.
ReisFriend chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
GÄH! Now this was quite cheezy but very nice. I wish I could make something like this to a girl I care about someday.

And hopefully the next updates are Dark Child and Shinji the Darkwind at least.
Chase Potter Mr. X chapter 1 . 2/15/2008