Reviews for Valentines Dessert
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 6/14
This was so great! Can there be a White Day version please?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
i agree with naruto a jealous teme is a stupid teme u.u
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
"a jealous teme is a stupid teme" rotfl XD
AngelSilverWing1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Yay! I loved it! -
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
i swear,... I keep reading your stories and I will die from blood loss... If the human nose can function that much blood anyway... #_#*
lulu422 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Awww naruto admits his undying love for sasuke,muwhahahaha loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
i love love love this
cold kagome chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
hahah... wow. .sasuke get soo possessive lol love it..soo hot..
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
The phrase "It has always been about Sasuke, after all." reminds me of an AMV I watched in YouTube called "All About Us". Which of course it's all about Sasuke and Naruto. Such cute couple they make!
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I can't stop reading your stories, there addictive. Man I feel like a stalker, it's your fault because of your wonderful stories!
porksoup chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Oh DAMN! That was hot! xD Whew! -fans self.-
Ibbited chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
VIOLENT TEME IS VIOLENT. Sheesh, Why is he such a jealous spaz? Don't answer that. I figured it out. It's because he's psychotic.

It was kinda depressing at the beginning, then it got all creepily violent or something. Major mood swing, but somehow still acceptable and worthy of staying on the interwebs.

So yes, pretty words aligned correctly together. (Have you noticed yet that I'm honestly just spewing out shit? I lost my point a long time ago...) Augh! It's kind of late and I'm tired now. I've been reading so many of your stories, but I can't help it. They are all so amazing. Even if I don't like violent Sasu much (ABUSER!), it's still all pretty.

Luck with shtuff. And life. And writing.

~ibbited:]
lovemahBF chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I LOVE this. I love a jealous Sasuke. Jealous guys are always so hot!
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
A possessive Sasuke hot & sexy :P luved it btw :)
rokudaime09 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
yeah it was always sasuke! and a possesive sasuke is hot and sexy!