Reviews for Just Between Partners
Guest chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
WOW!This was wonderful!Writing a sequel to this would be great,but it was so beautifully written,that if you don't,leaving it at this is A OKAY!Love it!Great stuff.E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRR!
KathleenMcdempsey chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
okay so this was written a while ago so i hope i find a sequel. it was so good. well done.
olivia40201 chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
Why'd u stop it there i could come up with soo much that could happen next...grr mean mean person u are i was hopeing for along the lines of a bay or 2 to come...but u ended it...it was really good!

Sad sad world out there.!**

-Ashley-
JessicaBrightstar chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
aw that'sa adorable! and YES, I WANT A SEQUAL! i think that a sequal would be great! seriously!
JessicaBrightstar chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
OMG i luv this! my fav quotes:

1. “Hey guys? As much as we all would like to see the live show of why Liv’s walking like a penguin, I don’t think now would be appropriate”

2. “I’m the slut? You what, worked with Elliot, what six weeks and wanted to sleep with him? I go nearly eight fucking years without so much as a hug. That doesn’t make me a slut. That damn well nearly qualifies me for Sainthood!”

3. “Leaving implies I never had any intention of coming back. And let me tell you, I had every intention of coming back,” Olivia took a step closer so Becks finger was pushing into her chest, “Take a look around Beck. This is my squad, my captain and these are my guys. It’s you who doesn’t belong here.”

4. Don’t hit her, don’t hit her, don’t hit her, Olivia chanted to herself.

This is so good!
JessicaBrightstar chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
nice! lovin it!
JessicaBrightstar chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
LOL OMG that is hilarious! you had me thinking that el and dani had slept together! *shudder* And i guess i was right: they're gonna get laid.
JessicaBrightstar chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
well fuck...they are either get pissed off or laid...not sure quite yet...
JessicaBrightstar chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
i love this story! going on my favs! Ai luv how you made casey hate dani, and how she and liv had an ENTRIE conversation in, like, 5 words!
JessicaBrightstar chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
okay, IDK WTF happened to most your sentences, but so far im lovin this! (WOW that sounded like a McDonald's comercial LOL)
Mr. - Mrs. Draco Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Great first chapter u keep me in suspense, thank u ...Lylly
SeriouslyScandalous chapter 7 . 7/8/2008
I FUCKIN WORSHIP YOU!

AWESOME chapter, but i think Liv should've kicked her little wanna be ass all up and down that place.

it's just an opinon. LOL!
Dean 'n' Gibbs' Gurl chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
ehh...i say 20-25 mins tops! lol love this chapter and what Casey did to Beck...cayse i hate just as much...if not more! ) can wait to read more!

Stabler 'n' Harm's Gurl
Alliani chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
just caught up with the end of this story and i loved it! there needs to be a sequel for sure!