Reviews for Definition
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Lol! I hope she's not ripped under that top...I just don't think a girl should be so ripped. Maybe a two-pack or whatever but more muscular definition than Neji?! Holy fucking cow!
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
LOL XD I have the biggest grin on my face right now. Loved it!
Keep writing!
M.I.
hellohworld chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Oh my goodness, this concept is completely original. Now that you mention it, it totally makes sense!

Yes, the NejiTen fandom needs moar smex, and damnit, this oneshot served its purpose well.

Plus, that was hilarious.
oxsilvermoonxo chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
pfft. mistakes? what are you talking about. It was perfect :)

haha i loved the whole concept, thanks for an awesome read :D
bethieboox3 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Hahahahaha! Cuteee! Keep writingg! I love your stories! (:
Mizame chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Judo, I am annoying you for MOAR.

xD

This was bhilarious.

I feel the same way about Tenten's torso. I mean, c'mon, her arms are so FLIMSY in the anime. Should they not be more toned? Aagh, but anywho, youROX. I love it, love it.

But you don't need my lowly reassurances.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
lol. I bet Tenten has a ripped stomach. and I loved the 'five thousand and two' push-ups. and the innuendo.
anna-lollliipopp333 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
haha,hilarious((:

you just made nejixtenten into one of my OTP's(;
WitchyMitch chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
It sucks. Congratulations.
openwindow4 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
LOL. i lLOVE all your descriptions - in every one of your fics, you have at least one hilarious one, like "libidinous wiles", and "unversatile", and "hyuuga-freaking-neji".

XD HILARIOUS.
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Wow distracted you were, but! I finished on of my chapters in six hours! Beat that! Well, I have been having alot of blond moments today...ignore that statement.

Panda-chan
ArtisticRelevance chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
lol yeah out of all the kunoichi she's most likely has the most muscle. neji better stop complainin cuz it's a hell of a lot better than u know, flabby fat. not that i have a problem with the hefty _
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
HAH! Hilarious.
theREvamped chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Nice! Written with grace and...well...just plain old awesomeness.
sraes chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
*falls off seat laughing* I can REALLY picture Neji and Tenten having this conversation! ,