Reviews for Venom Slayer
PezBerryRocks121 chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
Please come back to this. This is so amazing.
jonn wolfe chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
Excellent story. Hope you come back to this.
Kellym01 chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
Oh plz update soon best Buffy fic I've ever read
Rain Addict CM chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
Rofl! Pure awesomeness. I hope to see more for this sometime soon cause that was pretty damn cool.
hellixe chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
Just found this and got caught up. Would love to see more. Love the plot so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Bro, wake the fuck up. Nearly a year. We deserve a update.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
Lmao. great update :)
Twylyte chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
Awesome. Pure, awesome. I like that not only did you acknowledge the good guys wouldn't suddenly trust a new Venom, you actually delt with it in a way that made sense.
A great story, I look forward to reading more,
-Twy
Gwenlynn chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
Hey this is a fun story I stumbled upon. I Like what you did with Wrath 's look and power. And Reed being their New York Giles? :) I hope to read more soon. Curious where this one goes to.
Joe R chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
Moooorrrreeee!, Please?
sharkbait nv chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
more please
dark nightmere chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
I think that Willow should mostly ignore her older self's advice and cast the spell to sperate them but tone it down darasticelly so that they are not fully sereparted meaning that the desterus feture will not happen. I think that Buffy and Faith should still set off from New york to Sunnydale to stop this new darkness and the mayor but Willow will betray them and try to destroy the symbiotes but also try to kill Buffy and Faith so that they never have the chance to kill anyone and fail. I think that the mayor should smile knowing that Willow will never listain to her feture self and that he will have victory in the plarm of his hands to take the world. I think that Willow's spell should go terribley wrong not only destroying the symbiotes but almost killing her she will barely servive the exploztion which will destroy the high school taking out Buffy anf Faith spoosply dead. I think that Buffy and Faith should climb out of the rubble of the high school with rage and anger as Buffy screams to the heveans Willow will feel her friends anger and know now that she should have listained to her feture self but it is to late now. I think that the mayor should approch Buffy and Faith telling them that he can help them to claim there revenge but fail to foresee the true darkness that is coming. I think that Ghost Raider should finely find out what the darkness is that he felt but this should happen just after the betrayal when it is to late to stop meaning that he has to sit back and watch the world be dragged into darkness. I think that the darkness should be revealed as Thones who was imprisened centrires ago by Odin and as gainned the power to escape from his impriserment from the symbiotes aid to destroy the earth. I think that Buffy and Faith should defeat Thones at the cast of there life's but by that time countless life's will have been destroyed by them and the darkness they have unleashed will consume are world. I think that Willow now the sorceress supreme should travel back through time with the prove that her foolish younger self needs to undo all of this chaos which threatens the universeal balence.
Savannah Gertsch chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
It was okay a little more action would have been better a little more romance. So it was good in my eyes
ColdFang chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
Nice!
I didn't think that this was going to get updated again. Glad to see I was wrong. Looking forward to more! :)
General Mac chapter 10 . 9/15/2013