Reviews for Venom Slayer
jupitersthunder chapter 11 . 7/10
Good chapter. Had to read from the very start to remember this story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Navn Ukjent chapter 11 . 7/9
Nice to see another update of this fic.
deathgeonous chapter 10 . 7/7
So nice to see this continued. Thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
kellym01.2 chapter 11 . 7/7
Been a while since I read this good to see there's still life in it and I look forward to reading the next chapter :)
gnurd chapter 11 . 7/7
Heh, like the reference to Star Wars and the Red Sox beating the Yankees. Even better was the Yankees losing to the Red Sox! Also, am glad to see you updating again.
Harry2 chapter 11 . 7/7
I am VERY happy to see the two of you updating this story again. And I agree: DOC4: TURN ON YOUR GOOGLE DRIVE! I have his permission to do a new chapter on a story on TTH that you might enjoy reading: Code Ragnarok: BATTLEFRONT! Check it out. I think that even the Wall Crawler and company would want to be in on this fight!
Crazykiller2606 chapter 10 . 4/2
awesome fic the best buffy fan fic i have ever read, and i really hope you will update soon because i am dying to know what happens with buffy and faith. are they going to be lovers? i would really like that D
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 10 . 12/11/2015
This is absolutely amazing! I can't wait for more! :D
The only really bad part of this, in my mind, is that IT ENDED! D;
Sorry I can't be more forthcoming with words, but this is pretty awesome. I'll definitely be watching for more here. :)
Grizzmon chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
That was fun!
Grizzmon chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
Honest, fighting the Hulk? Are they all insane?
Grizzmon chapter 6 . 7/10/2015
So, how did they knew Vemon could do a new nest?
Grizzmon chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
The ghost rider would be a better guardian of the Hellmouth that any Slayer.
Grizzmon chapter 4 . 7/10/2015
Wonder how the Slayer spirit would react to the Ghost Rider? Both are very similar, demonic beings chained and bound to hunt evil,
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
This will be good.
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
Ah, they want to hunt Venom?