Reviews for Venom Slayer
Wrin chapter 11 . 1/13
I really enjoyed this, and am eager to see more. This is especially true since we don't often get new Buffy fanfiction these days. The Marvel stuff is a little outside my scope of understanding since I pretty much only know the old cartoons and the most Marvel movies (and I refuse to watch anything starring Nicholas Cage), but it hasn't been too confusing thus far.
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Buffy as the host for Venom. An interesting idea, you have here. I think your story is cool so far.

Keep up the good work! :)
Furionknight chapter 11 . 10/19/2016
I look forward to more :)
Sorentia chapter 11 . 7/30/2016
Oh please do continue this. I found it once upon a time and fell in love with it despite it not having been updated in ages. Now seeing it being worked on again I have re-read the entire thing. Please please please keep the story up.
jupitersthunder chapter 11 . 7/10/2016
Good chapter. Had to read from the very start to remember this story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Navn Ukjent chapter 11 . 7/9/2016
Nice to see another update of this fic.
deathgeonous chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
So nice to see this continued. Thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
kellym01.2 chapter 11 . 7/7/2016
Been a while since I read this good to see there's still life in it and I look forward to reading the next chapter :)
gnurd chapter 11 . 7/7/2016
Heh, like the reference to Star Wars and the Red Sox beating the Yankees. Even better was the Yankees losing to the Red Sox! Also, am glad to see you updating again.
Harry2 chapter 11 . 7/7/2016
I am VERY happy to see the two of you updating this story again. And I agree: DOC4: TURN ON YOUR GOOGLE DRIVE! I have his permission to do a new chapter on a story on TTH that you might enjoy reading: Code Ragnarok: BATTLEFRONT! Check it out. I think that even the Wall Crawler and company would want to be in on this fight!
Crazykiller2606 chapter 10 . 4/2/2016
awesome fic the best buffy fan fic i have ever read, and i really hope you will update soon because i am dying to know what happens with buffy and faith. are they going to be lovers? i would really like that D
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 10 . 12/11/2015
This is absolutely amazing! I can't wait for more! :D
The only really bad part of this, in my mind, is that IT ENDED! D;
Sorry I can't be more forthcoming with words, but this is pretty awesome. I'll definitely be watching for more here. :)
Grizzmon chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
That was fun!
Grizzmon chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
Honest, fighting the Hulk? Are they all insane?
Grizzmon chapter 6 . 7/10/2015
So, how did they knew Vemon could do a new nest?