Reviews for Venom Slayer
grd chapter 12 . 9/20
Please don’t end this. This awesome tale deserves so much.
lady yumi aiko kumiko chapter 12 . 8/20
I hope this continues on on a sequel. I really like veneom buffy because she'll be more confident withe her own skin and choices if it cones down to it. Unlike in the btvs series where she second guesses herself and relied her happiness on her friend's and family's happiness and worth. This time she has someone at her back, not only the symbiotes but also faith. Thank you for sharing this!
Sorentia chapter 12 . 8/11
The End? Say it isn't so! I was so looking forward to the Council trying to stick their noses in on the Slayers.
bearblue chapter 12 . 8/6
End? But... but... that said, this has been a great and very interesting read. Had a friend recommend it. I don't think I'd ever thought of the symbiote version of Buffy before. So, this was great! Thank you for sharing it! :)
SarahTaylorTam chapter 12 . 7/10
interesting if a bit dark. Glad to see you are still writing this I like venom buff, much more assertive and together. Can't wait to see where you take this keep up the good work.
lol wtf was this, you just saw this and decided to kill it off real quick
snowecat chapter 12 . 7/7
Wow, wonderful to see you posting again! Things are looking dicey for our heroes. Can't wait for more!
Harry2 chapter 12 . 7/7
OK. This chapter left me with a LOT of questions. Just WHAT happened that made Fred, Happy, Iron Man and Franklin the LAST FOUR? And why were there temporal shields up and about? Questions, questions, questions. And we want ANSWERS!
Sorentia chapter 11 . 5/5
Okay, it has been ten months since the last update. Pretty pretty please come back to writing this. I know that Doc's posting of this on the other website hasn't been updated in years as well. I don't know if that was the last time he worked on the story or not. But please, either of you, you're our only hope...

To see more of Venom-Slayer and Wrath's story. I really want to see more of this beautiful story.
Wrin chapter 11 . 1/13
I really enjoyed this, and am eager to see more. This is especially true since we don't often get new Buffy fanfiction these days. The Marvel stuff is a little outside my scope of understanding since I pretty much only know the old cartoons and the most Marvel movies (and I refuse to watch anything starring Nicholas Cage), but it hasn't been too confusing thus far.
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Buffy as the host for Venom. An interesting idea, you have here. I think your story is cool so far.

Keep up the good work! :)
Furionknight chapter 11 . 10/19/2016
I look forward to more :)
Sorentia chapter 11 . 7/30/2016
Oh please do continue this. I found it once upon a time and fell in love with it despite it not having been updated in ages. Now seeing it being worked on again I have re-read the entire thing. Please please please keep the story up.
jupitersthunder chapter 11 . 7/10/2016
Good chapter. Had to read from the very start to remember this story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Navn Ukjent chapter 11 . 7/9/2016
Nice to see another update of this fic.