Reviews for 4 in 1
doubledamn chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Awesome. It's not often you hear some mention the "Art of the 8 Limbs" as far as I know it's fairly obscure. By the way, I have an idea for the name of Harry's fighting style : Gorin Style or 5 Rings Style. It seems to fit with the 5 core styles of art.
doubledamn chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Voldy really is f*cked isn't he? Now he's got a quadruple powered Potter on his hands.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
They will need a separate tent, that locks, and has a silencing charm on it.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Okay. I like Joshua, he seems...fun.
JamielynnT chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
So far, I love your story. It's very interesting and not like anything else I've read so far. I do have a tip for your disclaimer though. You should add that you aren't affiliated with Dragon Ball Z or any of the others considering you got a lot from them as well. :) Did a lot of people catch that?
Guest chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
Warning...story not done... Boring...author writing was beyond great for about the first 10 chapters or so. Then it was as if someone else started writing them. Went down hill fast after they started in on the mirror. And some chapters r just a waste of recaping from different view points... First chapters where brilliant to bad author lost his or her way. What crap after bills wedding. Goes down hill fast.
Kat Evans chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
I wouldn't mark this as complete.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
A Unique and one of a kind story ! Great Job... Nice addition of few terms frm dragonball-z :D
d0.0b chapter 15 . 6/13/2012
That... was disappointing. The first two interludes gave insight into Ron and Hermione, helping to flesh them out as characters and showcase their unique talents and abilities. This, this was just romantic fluff. Hermione could have aced her NEWTs as a firsty and invents a new way of casting, Ron takes a few weeks to be able to beat Harry in chess even with roughly 48 years combined experience, while playing 9 other games to a draw. Ginny is just a giggling girl on a first date.
hptrump chapter 17 . 6/1/2012
I just found this story. From the little I have read so far it looks interesting. I'm still going to read and if you rewrite it I hope to read it too.
Khaotic Order chapter 16 . 9/11/2011
interesting although havent you used alot of anime and games in this?
Magicly Insane chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
You know, I just read some of the reviews on this story and realized something, this is nothing but a bunch of crossovers, you don't have any original ideas and you've basically made a super harry with no precedence,the plot was the only part that sounded good about this story but it doesn't even make sense yet since you've only merged 2... In sort it is a major disappointment.
Magicly Insane chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
You know, you could have made this a really good story, but you half-assed it and did a crossover with Naruto and used the english translations of the attacks. Plus you basically made him all powerful with no precedent training aside from when he had to train to regain control of his magic.
Funus Nex chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
i thought there were 4 harry's not two?
Blocking Mars chapter 16 . 2/3/2011
Keep the story up! This is awsome, no ideas though. Hey what if they ran into their Evil counterparts? They are old enough for mature content too. Just thought i would throw that in! I do not have a sick mind.