Reviews for 4 in 1
Anime in Harry Potter, wooow.
qwsxedcrfv chapter 1 . 1/28
Never seen a story like this before. I'm intrigued.
Vertschl chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Sorry had to stop reading here. Started out okay, but after the battle I couldn't take it anymore. You should have done a crossover.. Dragon Ball, Naruto, and I guess some Manga where you got the wings idea..
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
That first fight completely ruined what *might* have been a serviceable story. Couldn't read any more once I hit that. Skip.
doubledamn chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Awesome. It's not often you hear some mention the "Art of the 8 Limbs" as far as I know it's fairly obscure. By the way, I have an idea for the name of Harry's fighting style : Gorin Style or 5 Rings Style. It seems to fit with the 5 core styles of art.
doubledamn chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Voldy really is f*cked isn't he? Now he's got a quadruple powered Potter on his hands.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
They will need a separate tent, that locks, and has a silencing charm on it.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Okay. I like Joshua, he
JamielynnT chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
So far, I love your story. It's very interesting and not like anything else I've read so far. I do have a tip for your disclaimer though. You should add that you aren't affiliated with Dragon Ball Z or any of the others considering you got a lot from them as well. :) Did a lot of people catch that?
Guest chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
Warning...story not done... writing was beyond great for about the first 10 chapters or so. Then it was as if someone else started writing them. Went down hill fast after they started in on the mirror. And some chapters r just a waste of recaping from different view points... First chapters where brilliant to bad author lost his or her way. What crap after bills wedding. Goes down hill fast.
Kat Evans chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
I wouldn't mark this as complete.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
A Unique and one of a kind story ! Great Job... Nice addition of few terms frm dragonball-z :D
d0.0b chapter 15 . 6/13/2012
That... was disappointing. The first two interludes gave insight into Ron and Hermione, helping to flesh them out as characters and showcase their unique talents and abilities. This, this was just romantic fluff. Hermione could have aced her NEWTs as a firsty and invents a new way of casting, Ron takes a few weeks to be able to beat Harry in chess even with roughly 48 years combined experience, while playing 9 other games to a draw. Ginny is just a giggling girl on a first date.
hptrump chapter 17 . 6/1/2012
I just found this story. From the little I have read so far it looks interesting. I'm still going to read and if you rewrite it I hope to read it too.
Khaotic Order chapter 16 . 9/11/2011
interesting although havent you used alot of anime and games in this?