Reviews for River's Guide to Happily Ever After!
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Gotta love river
jjmjmay chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Hmmmmm disturbingly familiar to how my wife handles me except that I refuse to sleep on the coach which means she goes and then I have to get up, beg, fix everything, get her back to bed and be sure that I don't make the first move.
reaverattack chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Hehehehe! The couch!
Song of Scrios chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I couldn't stop laughing at number 17 XD
happyhooligan2001 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Marriage seems to have settled River down a little. You don't have to be crazy to marry Jayne but . . . I yeah, I guess you do.
Eliche chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Very nice counter part to Jayne's. :D
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Well done and said lol. More I hope.

Lisa
Ellisguy chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Rule 20: Methinks she doth protest too much! River! Caught! Doing something she shouldn't. Hm, the sex must have been really good!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Oh...oh...please! No more! I am struggling not to bust a gut laughing from how brilliantly hilarious this is! Especially the entries on men not having a concept on the idea of limitations and the advice about not having sex on the bridge of a starship...cuz those were just frigging gold!

BEB
Quester1036 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
AUGH! Why is it always the man's job to keep the woman happy at all times? If we men never cheat, stray and works our asses off to provide...and how are we rewarded? We are chastised for being "emotionally unavailable." It's time for you women to understand "Hey, guess what? Life's hard. We don't get to be happy all the time." So get off our asses.
Fififelicity chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I adore this series. I think I enjoyed rule 20 the most on this one. Keep writing them, they are amazing!
Bao Bei Tony chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
LOL I wish my X would have gotten these. Funny stuff.
CanadianAbby chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I love this series! Also love how River has 21 rules and everyone else has 20. quirky
the psycho sour skittle chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
LOL! again, hi-larious!
edenfalls81 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Sorry I haven't reviewed on this series yet, I've been busy. This series is so great! I've loved every single one, they are so funny and you've caught the tone of each character perfectly. Great job!