Reviews for Valentines is Red
Sora532 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
It didn't suck, I thought it was pretty good
SamPD chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
You know. Get that Golden Shodow back online. Even if it means being discontiued. I don't care. It took me a while to find you after my hardrive went koom! Only to find one of my favorite storys deleted. Please get it backup. Who know sombody may rewrite it.
crystaldrops14 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
RedxZeldaX3 so cute I just recently started liking this pairingXD
Beserkians fury chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
IT DID NOT SUCK! Rather, it was beautifully writen. Whenever I look through SSB section I never find anything for poor Red... Good for you! And I wish I had the creativity you have for unusual pairings. Unusual as in "Ya don't see THAT everyday." Until next time... FARE THEE WELL FOOLISH HUMAN! Oh and please look at my stories.
SakineSamus chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was good, and cute. I don't like this pairing, but I'm open to any hetereosexual pair. Kudos to you!
olimar08 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
You are the first person I know to of ever done a STRAIGHT Red fanfic! Honestly, this whole IkexRed/PitxRed thing is getting pretty old. Thank you for putting this up!
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Wow its so romantic RedxZelda rules!
Grim Angelz13 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
This was pretty good for a first time romance. The whole Red/Zelda pairing was cool. Enjoyed reading it.
Zelda Rockbell chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Aw! That was so fluffy! I love it!

Zelda Red...I like that couple too

~Zellie~
Apacolyptic Ham chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I just signed up today and I'm not the greatest of reviewers and writers. In fact I have to wait three days until I can even post something on and I just turned thirteen two days ago, but I can tell you it didn't suck!

I really liked how you took two people who aren't used too often and put them together. This pairing is probably the first ZeldaxPokemon Traininer pairing I have and will ever seen. I thought it was very smart. Using the Pokemon Trainer's loneliness was also a great way to make him in a pair. The great description and romance made me feel like I was in the situation. So for your first romance, incredibly good job!

The things that I hope you can work on is making is longer. The grand scheme of things made it seem kind of short for a romance. Even if it is a one-shot, try to make some kind of tension rise between the two.

Anyways, great job! I would give you a *! (Out of 5) Keep working on it! Putting you on Authour Alert too .
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Aw... yay for Pokemon Trainer Red! Honestly, he doesn't get enough respect 'round here, y'know? Thanks for giving him something to value. :D
Shadow Star.EXE chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Aww, so cute. (heart)

That was great, Cam! And what a great pairing!
runia24 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I find it kind of weird that Link was the one who sort of cheered Red up, but the pairing in this story is RedxZelda. You'd think Link would be a bit miffed if he found out.

Oh well, it's still a good story. Happy V-Day to all.
Ashurii Shirosaki chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Yeah you are no romantic. (PENIS!). Ah well better than ur trashy never-gonna-work lemon
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 1 . 2/14/2008