Reviews for No One Else
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 1/5
I like how you filled in the small gaps, of Dean coming to Sam's rescue and how he'd know how bad it would be for Sam - how Dean wouldn't let anyone else get hurt by that house. :D
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
"Whoa—okay, look." Dean grabbed his brother's arms and pulled back to look at him. "I know this is hard for you to believe, but I can actually go down into the basement by myself, especially with the house not being all homicidal anymore. Stay here and practice breathing."

If Sam thought they were going from near-dead to normal in sixty seconds, he could just stay there with his new friend the electrical cord, instead of Dean dragging his sorry body all over the house.

Man. I hate to keep retyping it because I feel like I'm beating a dead horse and I still have a couple hundred of your stories to go (wheeee!) but I love the way you phrase things. You have so much skill putting together words that it floors me a little sometimes how perfect the wording is. The descriptions and the characterization. Marvelous.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Great missing scene to Home. I always wished that they hadn't cut the scene after Dean hugged Sam to him, but thank goodness you continued it with the brotherly moment.

Absolutely loved it and another fave! :)
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This was great. Dean's emotions shone through very well in your writing, and I was on the edge of my seat from the tension you managed to write into it, despite knowing for a fact that Sam was perfectly okay.

Good job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
“Okay, fine, quit whining,”

I loved that line! Sam hadn't made a sound, but his eyes said everything. Sammy's good with his eyes. Awesome.

Beautifully done.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Great retelling of one of the best scenes of that episode. I got Dean's emotions perfectly down, particularly his fear and urgency to save Sam. The imagery of Dean focusing on Sam's bruised neck and his breathing was truly incredible and made me feel like I was the one being choked by the cord or I was the one trying to save a brother while time was ticking away.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Isabellec chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Missouri is so great, and you've got her down pat! Wonderful story.
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Great fic! I love Missouri!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I'm assuming you first wrote this a couple of years ago, so the irony and foreshadowing in some parts- in some sentences- is exceptionally cool (for lack of a better word!). :)

This happens to be one of my favorite episodes since it is really the first time we got a lot of detail into the brothers' background and your story is an excellent elaboration on a pivotal scene, adding quite a lot to the overall story and its characters.

As always, thank you for sharing this!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Wow, she was actually nice to him. I'm shocked.

-Ellie
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
It's a good thing for Sam that Dean has such an uncanny awareness when Sam is in trouble-otherwise Sammy would have been strangled to death!

I loved the way you showed the depths of Dean's fear just knowing that he had to get to his brother before checking on Missouri!
Anne Carter chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Loved it! Your style of writing is amazing.