Reviews for Potter's Army
Really awesome story!
Please update, this is by far one of the best AU stories i've read in a long time and it's only got 4 chapters, it may have been 7 years but please please update!
I know it's been seven years but can you please update ! This is my favorite story by far and it only has 4 chapters!thats like nothing and yet it has only taken that many chapters to make me fall in love with it. You write really well and I love the plot of the story so please please please please update !
Please continue this.
ILoveErudite chapter 4 . 5/29
Awesome story! Pls continue updating it.
lizzypotterfan chapter 4 . 4/12
Hello! I love this story so far! It's such an amazing idea and so well written! Most time travel/alternate
dimension travel stories have Harry and/or his friends eleven years old when they wake up years earlier and I find the idea of them being babies extremely interesting. And hilarious, of course, it's rather funny reading about babies and toddlers manipulating stuff based on what they know from the future. I'm really curious to see if any of the adults or older siblings end up figuring it out. And I kind of feel sorry for Draco and Hermione because the others will probably get to see each other at least once or twice during their childhood but because Hermione's a muggleborn and Draco's parents are Death Eaters it will be rather hard for them... I also can't wait to see what else they get up to! They have already gotten Peter thrown in Azkaban, tricked the adult's with the BWL thing, hidden the whole 'being from the future thing' from everyone, AND made contact with each other and they aren't even five years old yet! I also can't wait to see what they're going to be like at Hogwarts. Will they all pretend to be prodigies? Or will they hide the fact that they already learnt almost everything? And I wonder what houses they will be sorted into... Anyway, keep up the great work and I hope you update soon! ;)
sad sabrin chapter 4 . 2/27
I'd think that Peter would have been an unmarked spy. I mean that should be standard procedure to check for obvious tattoos on anyone.
ripper34 chapter 4 . 1/30
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
Update pls
ANarrativeCloud chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Sooooooooooooo cuuuuuutttteeeeeeee! I absolutely love the Weasley twins. :)
The Other World chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
I'm sure i've said this countless times
but please please please can you update this. this is one of my fav stories. i often spend my free time imagining what happens next, what happens when harry and the weasleys meet, what happens if an adult (like lily or molly) see harry talking like an adult to one of the others, maybe even in full Leadermode, or what if the malfoys see draco hugging hermione (a mudblood!) or an excerpt from Luna's life with her mom, maybe luna and ginny meeting, maybe one of the kids appearing too knowledgable and befuddling the adults, maybe the kids from the POV of an adult like Frank in the last chapter.
Please, please update.