Reviews for Potter's Army
sad sabrin chapter 4 . 2/27
Nice
I'd think that Peter would have been an unmarked spy. I mean that should be standard procedure to check for obvious tattoos on anyone.
ripper34 chapter 4 . 1/30
awsome
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
Update pls
ANarrativeCloud chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Sooooooooooooo cuuuuuutttteeeeeeee! I absolutely love the Weasley twins. :)
The Other World chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Heyy
I'm sure i've said this countless times
but please please please can you update this. this is one of my fav stories. i often spend my free time imagining what happens next, what happens when harry and the weasleys meet, what happens if an adult (like lily or molly) see harry talking like an adult to one of the others, maybe even in full Leadermode, or what if the malfoys see draco hugging hermione (a mudblood!) or an excerpt from Luna's life with her mom, maybe luna and ginny meeting, maybe one of the kids appearing too knowledgable and befuddling the adults, maybe the kids from the POV of an adult like Frank in the last chapter.
Please, please update.
I'm desperate.
Lumosify chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE. IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG.

You have everything perfectly set up, why did you leave this story?! EIGHT YEARS!

I think this calls for a Sirius Black quote:

"I DID MY WAITING! [EIGHT] YEARS OF IT! IN AZKABAN!"

UPDATE.

-Lumosify, who apologizes for being slightly mean but thinks you need the push.
icecatfire chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
love it! and you didn't do that "potters abuse harry" shit! Keep going! :D *dances*
sam snape chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Hi first off i think this is a very original idea and i've never seen a story like this one. Are you still updating this? If so then keep going!
The Other World chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
hello
its been six years. six long years. and i have waited for an update, to no avail.
this story is one of the best i have ever read (and that is saying a lot). it involves so many cliches - wrong BWL, harry has a twin, timetravel, alternate dimension, good draco - and yet, its such an interesting read that i get sucked in everytime i read it.
Amazing story, really. I couldnt help squealing when Harry and Neville finally met, and the POV switch is always refreshing. i can understand Frank Lonngbottom wondering why his calm and shy kid is so antsy and so willing to go off with a... what did you call Harry? - a green eyed alien trying to abduct him. the dobby idea is excellent, and i can;t wait to hear hermione's theories.
so please, please, as a favor to your loyal readers who really want this story to move on (Wow, they get together in the next chapter! can't wait) and see a looong chapter, please update soon! pretty please with sugar and cherries on top?
your enthusiastic fan
J K Rowling (just kidding, i'm not her. otherwise i'd steal your plot to write my own fanfiction. unfortunately, not all of us have her writing skills. or yours, for that matter)
Anne chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Holy cow...the changes they could make. The mind boggles.
EmptySurface chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
This is so interesting! I want to read more! It was a bit awkward in the beginning, but now things are starting to move and your writing has... evened out? I don't really know how to explain... Hm. Anyway. I really like this, and it's a very interesting idea. I'm really curious about Hermione's thoughts on the fact that Harry now has a twin! It sounded like she had a clue about that, and I'm also wondering what Harry meant with that he thought he had forgotten something...

Oh, well. I really hope you'll continue this soon, even though it was ages since you updated... I'm optimistic that way, I guess.

Keep up the good work and please update soon. Thanks for sharing!