Reviews for A Knack for Knickers
thlove chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Awww! That was so cute!
breeutiful chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Haha, I loved this. :) I can just imagine Ron.
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Here via today's rec at crack_broom on LJ. Oh what fun this is! Ron in Siren's Secrets! It's a wonder they didn't have a bigger family...
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Ron grew up and became a thoughtful and romantic husband.
chessie-ladee chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
This one caused a few chuckles. It's very well-written.
JBean210 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I started with an easy one to review. This is a nice little short short that gives us a glimpse into Ron and Hermione's home life. Presumably they aren't quite as repressed sexually as the British traditionally are. Chocolate body paint? O la la!

This story was a very natural read. That's nice - sometimes writers don't use quite the right words, but I didn't see any problems here. We just need someone to write some stuff for that Wizarding Kama Sutra!
heyyodude chapter 1 . 5/13/2008

wow.

never stop writing!,

heyyo
hondagirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
So cute! I love the idea of Ron picking out "lady wear" for Hermione. And the fact that she picked out the paint and brush, well that tells you a lot. ;)

Really good little read. Thanks for putting it out to me.

-honda
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Ahem.

Maybe I'm not good with Ron Hermione fiction. .

Not your problem. Anyhow, well written and constructed, I found it amusing though a tad mind-boggling.
damonsnewlove chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Ok I'll admit I am not a big Ron fan but that was a cute little story! very funny. I could so see Ron in the story nervous about being there! cute!
vintagejgc chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Fantastic! It's so hard to find a decent Ron/Hermione story.

(did she buy that paint at W?) )
Jellyjade Bean chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Aw! That's cute! And totally perfect for their relationship, and... yeah. Well. That's just brilliant.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Haha, that was kinda cute. Love it; great job. :]
lexophile42 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
wow... never saw either of them as that sort of person, but i like it! kudos

-lexx
herointhecrowd chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
lol, poor bloke! death by underwear store. really funny
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »